Hgh shipping in catridge format?

Jedimax

Hey guys, I'm new to this place and have been looking at trying HGH for over 6 months now. I recently ordered some HGH 45 IU's/1.5ML at 3 vials each online (its probably best not to say which company but it's south of the border), the Mexican pharmacy heaven right over the border line; however the point is that it came in the pen catridge format without the pen itself? I was told over the phone I could just use insulin needles instead of the pen because the pen leaks? One thing that bothered me was I didn't see the powder to mix it neither did it have cold packs with it and it took about 14 days total to get here in xxxxxxxxxx. It's xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx. They said it was already mixed and ready to inject? I was under the distinct impression that when the powder is mixed, it's supposed to be in the fridge? I saw some pens with the HGH already inside on another Mexican site but was told they can't expedite shipping. I'm aware that a very select few products can be shipped safely with the powder and BW in separate containers until mixed. I'm sure my product was in the heat and cold getting up here. Is my order of HGH compromised and defective now? Please help and give me your opinions? Thanks!

JARHEAD2

Hey Jedi, nice to see new peeps alway. Stop by the intro section & introduce yourself & Tell us a little about yourself. Also, read over the rules & regulations. You have came to the right place for advice!