HGH.to Customer Discussions

JesseTX

How can this source provide a tracking number which contained items ordered from a different source, and then pass it off as if it were their own?
I've already contacted my other source and was told my delivery was through UPS.
HGH.to had my order processed through USPS.
Bottom line- HGH.to gave me a USPS tracking number, for an order comprised of items in my name through a different source, they intercepted those items, changed the delivery method, and seem to assume the credit and are seemingly passing off my order as complete, all the while I HAVE NOT RECIEVED THE ITEMS I HAD PAID HGH.TO FOR.

How is this happening?

HGH.to

Jesse, I'm very sorry but you're asking me privately to help you out with your cycle and then you're making a public post with a hint that I'm a scammer?
If you paid for your order - you will receive it. No worries. It's hard to actually understand what are you talking about, so, in order to clarify everything, please open up a ticket on our website. We'll rule it out, be sure about that.

Twizted

Dude there is no possible way a source intercepted your package from another source. You need to think about this logically, how exactly would a source do this? I think you are a bit confused at the moment.

JesseTX

Dude there is no possible way a source intercepted your package from another source. You need to think about this logically, how exactly would a source do this? I think you are a bit confused at the moment.
I am not confused on the details of what has happened, only as to how it happened.
I had two separate orders from two sources.
The order placed from a outside source arrived at my doorstep with a tracking number from hgh.to but did not contain items ordered thru hgh.to

PedritoHID

How can this source provide a tracking number which contained items ordered from a different source, and then pass it off as if it were their own?
I've already contacted my other source and was told my delivery was through UPS.
HGH.to had my order processed through USPS.
Bottom line- HGH.to gave me a USPS tracking number, for an order comprised of items in my name through a different source, they intercepted those items, changed the delivery method, and seem to assume the credit and are seemingly passing off my order as complete, all the while I HAVE NOT RECIEVED THE ITEMS I HAD PAID HGH.TO FOR.

How is this happening?
Hey bro, are you 100% you're not confusing Tracking Numbers??? I've been ordering from this source and from others at the same time consistently, and I have never had an issue, like I'm telling you a lot of money involved and have never had an issue.

The only inconvenience if you call it that, has been Crypto price fluctuating, the system 2 times in 6 months hasn't recognized the payment. But he/she/whatever pronoun, always comes back to me asking the Hash ID in which is easy to find. Honestly I haven't had any complaints and the shipping is always fast.

I understand you're frustrated, but resolved this issue privately first, remember we are all in this together, and nobody wins if we have no sources this accessible to buy from and they get no money (economics 101) and its not like a private company where you can go to HR and complain like a Karen (its a joke don't get offended). That's my 2 cents.

JesseTX

No, not offended.
I have gotten to the bottom of this issue.
USPS lost my delivery-twice.
Difference is that this time they actually marked the package as being delivered.
Thing is tho, I have USPS informed delivery and get a daily email showing what is being delivered to my mailbox each day. None of my recent emails show a package of any kind.
Secondly, USPS marked their delivery to be arrived during the same date and time as when I received a UPS delivery, and I didn't get the confirmation delivery email from UPS until days after their delivery arrived at my door.

I am still loosing my ass on the USPS delivery, the order placed using the in-house source. It is not the fault of myself, or this in-house source.
It is very upsetting tho, to have paid for items which have been improperly handled twice over.

HGH.to

So, as a source, we have nothing to do with how USPS is doing its job... So I'm not sure if you have any complaints about my site?

JesseTX

So, as a source, we have nothing to do with how USPS is doing its job... So I'm not sure if you have any complaints about my site?
I want you to know foremost thst I was wrong to ever insinuate that your site or anyone there had conducted themselves badly in dealing with this.
I had my judgement clouded and drew conclusions that placed blame incorrectly.
You are very right, the fault was with USPS.
I am truly sorry for coming across poorly towards you as a source. You did a great a t job being professional this whole time.
I just don't see how USPS can mark my delivery as complete when there isn't a record of it coming thru on my end.
I get daily emails which show everything arriving in my mailbox and it has never shown up.

HGH.to

truly sorry for your situation. it seems like USPS has some issues lately that they better have them solved ASAP

JesseTX

For certain.
And thru some twist of events, the order I had placed with you turned up in my mailbox!
It is very strange because all the mail pieces are shown in all my informed delivery emails but not a single package.
So I went without checking my mail until I came back from the gym just now.
So...I did get it finally!

HGH.to

everyone is going to receive all packages with us.
well, unless the USPS won't continue bugging everyone.
But we work hard daily so customers would be happy!

Gokupwr62

USPS has been awful lately. It's frustrating dropping the $$$ on supps to get fucked in the ass by USPS. I've had packages take 15days on something that should've been in on day 3. I've seen tracking update in my town just to see it get returned to a city cross country then back again.

Gainz.

This is the second source I've ordered from, and hopefully the last! Had a issue with a much bigger supplier and it left a bad taste in my mouth. I reached out to @HGH.to and got the hook up! My order was painless and flawless! Ordered from the u.k and it came to my door in 8 days. Absolutely couldn't be happier! I've since placed a second order, and will be placing a 3rd very soon.
I have to say this, out of all the sources hgh is one of the few I always see in the comments helping people and answering questions! I can't tell you how many times he's helped me out, or I tagged him in when someone had a complex problem. He always came through with a answer. The gear knowledge is impressive with this one 😂.
But that's the biggest reason why I choose him as a source. He's always in the comments helping people... yet not shoving the fact that he's a source down your throat! Meanwhile the other sources... they are only in their review thread, or constantly reminding you to "buy gear from me"
I'm not saying it's a bad thing, but that kind of stuff matters to me! I want to help people who help others. @HGH.to has absolutely earned my trust and will continue to be my only go to for what I need!

HGH.to

That's perhaps the best ever review that I've received as a source. Thanks a lot man for your words.
Yeah, I do sell gear, but I don't want people to suffer from it. I know that gear can make you feel way better or way worse. So, I'm just trying to share what I've learned throughout the years so people could experience the former of using gear responsibly.
So, I do try to help both with advice, and high quality gear for affordable prices. Glad I'm not letting you down and hope never will.
Again, thanks :love: