Hi Bros New Member

Mhuddleston

Hi Bros I am New to THIS community I know guys that have used been members here and I have always read the forums and only been a member of only one other forum but for several years I just now find my self reading more here so I figures I would join.

I am 6ft 30 years old 

200 lbs working out for 5 years I just took almost an entire full year off and I am getting back in the game!!

Working on getting my physique back some nice aesthetics and losing my belly fatand general sense of feeling better about myself at the same time.. Are my main general goals.

Diesel

Welcome Mhuddleston! Thank you for joining us!!!
Please be sure to read the Rules and Guidelines.
We will be glad if you will share with us your experience.
Good luck and hope to hear from you. +1 for your intro

A

AnabolicPerformance

Welcome bro. Those are some good goals and you sound like you've taken the first steps and are on the right track. Got a good group of guys here so anything you want to know just ask and Im sure you will get plenty of help and guidance

Turning 40

Hey Fella,

Welcome. Glad you've decided to speak up, not just lurk in the shadows :)

Just 1 small thing, try to post in the right section please (this is better suited to the "Introduce yourself" section than "Steroids" - just keeps the site tidy.

Enjoy the site, if you're new to AAS, then the newbie section has lots of good advice, and the Bro's on here are top notice for anything else - just shout.

Best,    T40