Hi everyone

hope I’ve found what I’ve been searching for on the net. I’ve done many google searches on the subject of steroids. They all say one of two things, find a good forum or BUY for us !!! 

I’m 37, 185 lbs, 5’9”. Just did the 3-d scantoday and was glad to see 21% body fat (27% five months ago) 

I was into bodybuilding in my late 20’s but fell off. I have used steroids before (don’t know what it was) and had great results. That was about 7 years ago. 

Im really liking the information I’m seeing on here and will probably continue to educate myself before actually trying to order anything. 

siegmund

Nice intro , 

Welcome to the family , also ask as many questions as you need to , you will see everyone here will do everything they can to make sure you get the info you need .  Welcome 

Sig. 

Dolf

Welcome to MG brother! No bashing here, so kick your feet up and make yourself at home.

blastthru23

Welcome to mg! Let's get the education rolling :) No stupid question, so research, and if you're not clear, or a piece to your puzzle is missing, you'll get the help you need :)