Hi guys, new user with some bloods :)

Rickko

Hey guys,
So I got my mid cycle bloods done on 200mg Test - E per week, EOD at 0.2ml.
Results so far have been good. About to up to 250mg, taking it slow as I go as its my first introduction to this but so far I'm impressed.

I note my E2 is up a bit, though I am not "Feeling" sides other than maybe lower libido, should I maybe consider 1/2 a Arimidex once a week just to knock it down a tad. I also have clomid here but as far as I understand works on the pituitary so probably wont be of benefit in this case.

I've always wondered if I had higher than normal oestrodial throughout my life anyway because I grew some pretty nasty bitch-tits when I put on some weight in my late teens and I store fat like crazy, also drank kids of soy milk cause I was allergic to cow milk till I learned about estrogen.

What do you guys think about the arimidex? (Like 0.25mg once a week)?

I was thinking of adding anavar but never used it and don’t want to not be able to get boners… does it cause that if you add anavar?

Also- I’m happy on 250 at the moment because my target is recomp, I don’t want to get bigger, im Already 97kg and just want to loose the fat now, cardio is good.

Thanks.
Rick-o

Attachments

• 08CE4CE9-A252-4D29-8EE1-CB47EB1DB0DA.jpeg
    08CE4CE9-A252-4D29-8EE1-CB47EB1DB0DA.jpeg
    205.9 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

HGH.to

Hi there and welcome to MG
I note my E2 is up a bit, though I am not "Feeling" sides other than maybe lower libido, should I maybe consider 1/2 a Arimidex once a week just to knock it down a tad.
that's highly individual. Some people here live with higher estrogen and they are not getting sides - so they just keep it high living with it. Nonetheless, if you do get sides from it (like lower libido) or whatever other that is ruining the quality of life then yeah, you can consider adding arimidex. and yeah, do not overdo it. start with a low dosage as 1/2 Arimidex once a week to see how it goes. later might adjust if needed.
I also have clomid here but as far as I understand works on the pituitary so probably wont be of benefit in this case.
absolutely right. clomid is only for PCT protocols.
What do you guys think about the arimidex? (Like 0.25mg once a week)?
could give it a try and see how it feels
I was thinking of adding anavar but never used it and don’t want to not be able to get boners… does it cause that if you add anavar?
again, that's individual. Some people love anavar, other's hate it. If that's your first ever Test cycle, you could stay on it the way it is. If you do add Anavar, start with a low dosage of 30 mg/day (split dosage through the day) at the end of the cycle. Like last 4 weeks. You said you want to lose fat which Anavar can help you with.
HOWEVER, I saw your blood results indicating that AST is higher than normal and that's while you are not running any oral steroids? Anavar is liver toxic capable to increase those levels even more, that's why I'm not sure how good of an idea is to add anavar. better try to search for ways to lower the liver enzymes first

Rickko

Thanks man that’s great advice.
I’ve got some arimidex coming and will just take A very small dose and see what happens.

I think your right in regards to this cycle, I might just try a bit of anavar next time and watch my
Liver. My AST is normally a bit high but my doctor think it’s just from heaps of training and doesn’t seem worried because I’m cutting hard and shredding fat at the moment.
I’ve started taking 3000 a day of inistole and choline to help bring it down.

Just out of interest before I started all this, I started on 1/4 tab clomid EOD just for better mood and labido and try and increase my test. My levels went from 17.9 (normal) to 41.6 and I felt ducking amazing. So in between cycles I might just cruise on a long term 1/4 EOD from here on out to keep my gains and fat off … and like 20 boners a day. 😂