Hi guys newbie to muscle gurus here from UK

Toonmuscle

Hi everyone i have recently just joined and i am loving the forums and swing there are so many experienced people on this site. I am somewhat of a veteran to natural training for almost a decade. Now I have decided to use gear to take me to next level hoping to meet people to advise me on sources and cycles and point me in the right direction. Any help would be appreciated thanks

Titanings

Welcome to MG brotha! As far as your first cycle I think everyone here will pretty much agree on this:

week 1-10 Test Enathate at 250mg twice a week for a total of 500mg per week

week 2-12 Arimidex .5mg e3d (every 3 days) adjust up to 1mg per day if gyno symptoms occur

PCT

week 13-14 Nolvadex 40mg/day, Clomid 100mg/day

week 15-16 Nolvadex 20mg/day, Clomid 50mg/day

Reason is this gives you chance to run test alone, learn to pin, learn how your body will react, and doesn't cost very much money while you try to figure out a safe source. And its all you need for a safe, clean, efficient first cycle :)

Toonmuscle

Thanks man what would be the expected muscle gain from this cycle I am currently 167lbs after a cut I was 178 3 months ago just been trying to lose fat while retaining muscle now I'm wanting to gain pure muscle with minimal fat diet is in check just going to raise carbs while on cycle for extra calories

Dolf

https://musclegurus.to/forum/anabolic-steroids/new-to-steroids-start-here/92480-first-cycle-checklist-and-shopping-list

Read this. It was written by a fellow UK member.

Titanings

That article will provide you with everything you need to run first cycle. If you get done reading and have any questions please feel free to ask. As far as weight you will gain that depends almost completely on your training and diet. For muscle gain you want to be over your daily caloric requirement known as TDEE. While on gear your protein synthesis goes way up, therefore just increasing carbs isn't the way to change your diet. You need to go for at least 1.5 grams of protein per pound of body weight you are. So if you weigh 200lbs you will need to take in 300 grams of protein per day. Then like I said your weight gain will depend on your diet and training, but if your diet is good and you train hard there is absolutely no way you wont gain muscle!

Toonmuscle

Thanks for the link it's a great read i feel more confident to start my first cycle after reading this. Just one question im extremely sceptical about ordering online are the sources on this site 100% genuine? Can anyone give me assurance that there ordered from these sites before and been successful?

SemperFi

There is risk involved with everything we do. You have to decide what your risk tolerance is. 

What you are asking are loaded questions with lots of different answers depending on the member and the source. I personally am not going to give you the guarantees that you are asking. Be real brother.... you are asking these questions of people you just met online. Does that sound reasonable to you? In fact, if you were going to be scammed you are going to get a lot of positive answers based on your questions.

The best advice I will provide is if your risk tolerance is too high stay natty and keep doing what your doing. If you are doing the right things I guarantee you will not be scammed.

SEMPER FI

siegmund

EXCUSE ME. , BUT I DONOT LIKE THIS QUESTION. ,,  my responsability is to protect members and sources alike. ... and i keep it real. ,, I HIGHLY SUGGEST NOONE ANSWER THIS QUESTION.  , 

MY FRIEND. I KNOW YOUR NEW , BUT !!!! IF YOU WERE LE (NOT SAYING YOU ARE )   AND A MEMBER ANSWERED THIS QUESTION. ...THEY WOULD BE INCRIMINATING THERE SELF.  , AT THE LOCAL LEVEL ID SAY NO ,, BUT ON A BIGGER LEVEL YES ,

we are a review site. and a review site only , please refer to the review pages and make your own decision. ...   i know you understand.   thankyou 

strong

Toon, Take it slow bro. Put some stats in your profile. Friend a few people and chime in on conversation. You will learn a lot just in the forums. You will need to find your own way here... Good luck.

Titanings

Toon do a lot of reading of the forums and put 2 + 2 together and you will find the answer you are looking for. Then "test" the waters. Well then I am sure you are smart enough to put the rest of this together :)

Just remember none of us know you and therefore.........you get the point.

Toonmuscle

Thanks for reply guys I get what you are all saying I'm just eager to get started and learn the safest options to go for i feel i may have hit a nerve with some of you but if i did then I apologise as I did not mean to offend anyone. Gear is all new to me so just wanting to learn more and hopefully be sent in right direction