Hi I’m new on the forum.

unclem

I'm on tren, and got a small amount of insomnia. But 10mg of melatonin fixed that up no problem!

As far as multivitamins... the cheaper the better.
Honestly you piss out most of them anyway. I've read several different articles about only getting 40% of what's in your multivitamins.
But you should try to pick one more suited for your needs than just a shotgun blast of vitamins.
But personally I don't use any vitamins or test booster or any over the counter exercises health stuff.
I put that money towards better cleaner food.
i take the non- addiction drug remelton( spelling sucks) it works ok but you need to wait 2 weeks for full benefit. yes its rx only which i think its as strong as melatonin 10mg so go figure.

suppsforlife

Is that even a concern on a tren and Anavar cycle?
yes, it is with all steroids if you suffer from high triglycerides because all steroids are known to cause lipid profile issues. such as increases in total cholesterol, triglyceride, and LDL as well as decreasing HDL levels.
If that still not helpful I’ll reevaluate but not willing to go any further with meds.
yep, you should. as long as you want to keep it safe.
I’m looking at N2Guard which is pretty expensive but I’m not a spring chicken anymore and need to make to all bases are covered. Any recommendations?
Milk Thistle, NAC, TUDCA, LIV 52 - all can be helpful to protect the liver.
I put that money towards better cleaner food.
cycle support, vitamins and minerals alongside other supplements can actually be helpful but only when done correctly. yet, if money is a problem, indeed, cleaner food is a better option. cleaner food is always the best option, actually

Gainz.

cycle support, vitamins and minerals alongside other supplements can actually be helpful but only when done correctly. yet, if money is a problem, indeed, cleaner food is a better option. cleaner food is always the best option, actually

Theres just so much snake oil out there as far as vitamins, test boosters, fat burners, brain boosters... ect go.
One brand of vitamins is extremely cheap, while another brand offering the same dose is 20x the price.

Its almost overwhelming.
All these companies promise magic pills.. and I just don't want to give them my money.
That said I'm well aware some vitamins are extremely important... especially to some people.
That's why I think it's best to figure out what type of vitamins are best suitable for your individual needs.
That way you can still improve your overall health without pissing hundreds of dollars in black pepper extract and horny goat weed down the toilet!

The point I was trying to make... and I guess not very well... was I see too many people relying on pills and gimmicks for their muscle building journey instead of food!

"This bottle of pills that says test booster says I gain 20lbs of muscle in a month and its stronger and safer than anavar"
So they spend $100 a month on this bullshit instead of eating the correct food.
Because I promise... $100 worth of chicken and rice will put more size on you than any over the counter $100 test booster!

So just don't get lost in the world of vitamins and supplements. Pick a few you think will help, and focus on a good clean diet!

Because most of the time if these people would just stop eating this shity food and stop drinking soda... they probably wouldn't be deficient in those types of vitamins to begin with!

This isn't a shot at OP, or any one individual.

HGH.to

Theres just so much snake oil out there as far as vitamins, test boosters, fat burners, brain boosters... ect go.
One brand of vitamins is extremely cheap, while another brand offering the same dose is 20x the price.

Its almost overwhelming.
All these companies promise magic pills.. and I just don't want to give them my money.
That said I'm well aware some vitamins are extremely important... especially to some people.
That's why I think it's best to figure out what type of vitamins are best suitable for your individual needs.
That way you can still improve your overall health without pissing hundreds of dollars in black pepper extract and horny goat weed down the toilet!

The point I was trying to make... and I guess not very well... was I see too many people relying on pills and gimmicks for their muscle building journey instead of food!

"This bottle of pills that says test booster says I gain 20lbs of muscle in a month and its stronger and safer than anavar"
So they spend $100 a month on this bullshit instead of eating the correct food.
Because I promise... $100 worth of chicken and rice will put more size on you than any over the counter $100 test booster!

So just don't get lost in the world of vitamins and supplements. Pick a few you think will help, and focus on a good clean diet!

Because most of the time if these people would just stop eating this shity food and stop drinking soda... they probably wouldn't be deficient in those types of vitamins to begin with!

This isn't a shot at OP, or any one individual.
I couldn't agree more. you both @suppsforlife and @GainzBandit are right, actually. vitamins, minerals and other supplements CAN be helpful but they are DEFINITELY not magic pills. You everyone should only get those that are suitable for individual needs, for sure. for example, taking "test boosters" while using testosterone is sure to make you piss it out.
the only way a test booster MIGHT be helpful is during PCT. During the cycle you really should be focusing on better food and if you use supplements, minerals etc. better go for those that will actually help. Omega 3, Q10, Magnesium and Milk Thistle are to name a few.

Gainz.

Thanks guys for the info. I have the similar weight but about 6 foot. Test 600 mg per week at 50 years old enough?

Making your own post will be much easier brother.
This way we can answer questions specifically for you without the confusion.
But if it's your first time using gear... 600mg is way too much.
Also, welcome to the group man