Hi,new here!

adri88

Hi im new here, first of all sorry for my bad english, i was looking the prizes of the raws in another site and i would like to ask you for help guys couse i've read here that some of you make your own products with that raws, my question is if someone can help me with a guide or an information site where i could read the explanation of how to do that. thank you for your time!

suppsforlife

Rarely someone does it. I remember I guy who said he was producing products with raws, but I'm not sure if he's still around

BulkinWes

If you’re not going to be selling it my opinion is to just purchase like everyone else cycles at a time. Purchasing raws to my knowledge can only be purchased by the kilo which makes 100 bottles. And then you need to purchase your oil your bottles. Do tons of research on how to make it and cook it and blah blah blah. I’d stick to known sellers that are reputable. Remember staph infections are the biggest threat when it comes to doing this.

suppsforlife

yeah... the risk is high. and you still need to spend a good amount of money first, then you'll start saving...

Gainz.

yeah... the risk is high. and you still need to spend a good amount of money first, then you'll start saving...

I really want to give it a shot at some point.
Brewing my own is the last part of gear I don't know anything about. I mostly just want to see if I can do it. Chemistry was not my best class... Well if we're being honest neither was math, science, social studies, homos and queers, earth science, English, art, music... I did very well at gym and lunch though! I fuckin killed at those 2 😂🤣😂.

But yeah I just want to give it a shot at some point... Heard it's about $400 upfront cost for the equipment and enough raws to make it worthwhile. So .. at some point when my kids get a little older I'm sure I'll give it ago. I don't see me doing it long term... I get gear pretty cheap as is. I just want to try it... But that's just my personality... I'll try anything twice 😁

suppsforlife

Chemistry was not my best class... Well if we're being honest neither was math, science, social studies, homos and queers, earth science, English, art, music...
so, you're willing to take the risk and inject... well, i'm not even sure what you may be brewing :ROFLMAO:

Gainz.

so, you're willing to take the risk and inject... well, i'm not even sure what you may be brewing :ROFLMAO:
Hi I'm Gainz... Have we met?
Asking arguably the biggest risk taker and member with the least amount of good judgement if he's willing to inject something he brew after basically failing chemistry... Are you fuckin new here?
😂🤣😂🤣😂😂🤣😂

BulkinWes

Hi I'm Gainz... Have we met?
Asking arguably the biggest risk taker and member with the least amount of good judgement if he's willing to inject something he brew after basically failing chemistry... Are you fuckin new here?
😂🤣😂🤣😂😂🤣😂
You’ll have an additional hole in your ass so that’s a plus for you also lmaooo