Hi

calmb4dastorm

As a female I can tell you that I have experienced a few virilization sides such as increased hair growth and a change in my voice. I knew the risks because I did extensive research prior to my first cycle years ago.
The best thing by far that the use has had is that I have not had to be on an antidepressant in years as well. Once I began supplementing with exogenous testosterone, my need for them subsided. I felt the best. 2020 is the first year that I have not cycled since I joined MG and I can tell a huge difference in my emotional state. I begin my cycle on the first of Sept and will run small dose of test weekly moving forward--Blast and cruise for me...

Papa.Smurf0311

yeah they have helped me as far as feeling happy and not depressed and stuff like that for sure. I cant remember but did you do a show not long ago? wasnt sure if you posted pictures of your show or not.

calmb4dastorm

Papa it's been over a year since I competed. I looked like trash that show. I don't even look at pictures from from it. Lol. This is first year of no show for me. :(

Papa.Smurf0311

awww. im sure you didnt look like trash. Hell if you can even step on stage then you have to look good enough for that. :)