High blood pressure

balistic

So I been on my cycle for almost 11 weeks now.  Basic test cyp cycle however I added masterone prop a lil over a mont. I started with 400 Mgof test a week but bumped it to 500 Mgs.  The masterone I was pinning eod 100mg. But since last week I upped the masterone to sometimess every day pinning but not exceeding 600 mg a week.  Yesterday, after taking a shot of masterone I went to the gym and did legs.  When I came home I took a shower and started feeling ill, kinda like an anxiety attack.  So I went to a nearby clinic, when they checked my blood pressure it was 151/101!  They kept me there for an hour to see if it went down, but it didn't so the doc gave me a prescription to take to lower my blood pressure (hydrochlorothiazide 12.5 mg).  It seemed to work.  It lowered my levels.  Once again I'm wondering if the masterone is bunk.  I'm kinda worried because I've never have high blood pressure in my life.  since I'm at almost the end of my cycle which was a planned 12 week cycle, should I just end my cycle now.  I'm supposed to take a test cyp shot tom (250mg) but I'm worried about my blood pressure.

SemperFi

You may be experiencing increased hemoglobins and increased RBC production. 

Have you donated blood lately?

When in doubt take the safe course. Heart attack and stroke are real risks not to be messed with.

SEMPER FI

balistic

I haven't donated any blood lately.  I think I'll do that for now.  But do you think I should just stop my cycle and start pct?

SemperFi

That is a decision only you can make.

If you are determined to complete your cycle and BP is in check (check at least twice a day) since the clinic visit then I would seriously suggest getting to a blood bank and donate DOUBLE RBC's. Then keep a very close eye on your BP over the next couple of days. If there is no improvement cease your cycle and seek advice from a healthcare professional.

Pick up a blood pressure cuff at your local drug store. The investment is priceless.

SEMPER FI

balistic

Thanks for the advice Semper, blood pressure seems in check but I don't want to risk anything.  To be honest I really don't think I should of even done this cycle.  My training and diet was on point and I only gained 5 pounds.  Yes I got a lot stronger and my bench went up 60 pounds but all in all after all that pinning, my body didn't change that much.  Like I said before I been lifting for 21 years and before I started this cycle I felt I had peeked naturally.  But I really do appreciate this forum and the people like you on here who are here to help.  Thank you

siegmund

Mast and prov same shit really ...notorius for bp. .i love prov i got like 1000 tabs at home and cant touch it no more puts my bp off the chart 

balistic

Really.....I didn't know masterone prop raised blood pressure.   How long does masterone prop stay active in your system? 

balistic

Really.....I didn't know masterone prop raised blood pressure.   How long does masterone prop stay active in your system? 

siegmund

Its early , they are both a dht derivative, 

Theres a differnce mast is anabolic where it will put on size ., prov is not and can be used as a mild ai , prov will increase free test  and help libido ...long story 

But its dht that can raise bp.in me it does 

SemperFi

What we don't know can hurt us! Research and education are the precursors to remaining healthy and ultimately remaining alive.

Active life is 2-3 days. Detection time is around 3-4 weeks. Any steroid can raise BP and is based on individuality.

At some point in time we each need to take responsibility for our own education and not lean on others to provide us with answers that are readily available. 

SEMPER FI