Higher Mgz

Bigtest131

what's up booooys 

the cycle I am on now is high mgs    1g sus/test and 5oomg deca  and about to thro in some dbol & abombs for mid cycle spike  with this current cycle I have gained so much mass iMo because im genetic a small frame guy ... but i have gotten wide as a Mac truck and mass is coming on so well ... I have ran low mg cycles  partially high cycles and this one is the best yet ... I've heard lower mg cycle make better gains but this time I'ma have to disagree ... Keep diet clean as possible with a few treats on cheat day just for extra carbs cals ...  Super set every excersice with 3 sets with 4th set a drop set ... Lifting heavy as possible with great control great form.. Never do we work the same muscle on a same day we rotate the muscle groups to have the body guessing watsnext all the time ... with the rotation 1 body part gets hit 2 wice during that  week  the following week another muscle. Gets hit 2wice on rotation ... Just wanted to give all the mods and all u guys a thumbs up for my  2 man sources (anotherThread) good jobs guys ...and the success o have made during this cycle !!! Dryer bigger leaner ...looking to show in the next show for phyzic 

Dolf

Happy to see you having a great cycle bigtest! Keep up the hard work and gains brotha!

swolesam

good for you bigtest. Sounds like you're thinking things through & executing on it with awesome results. Keep your water intake high, keep on taking health supplements, stick to your cycle and keep making gains!

cheers!

turnupthegas

Nice post Bigtest, there is a lot of back and forth on this topic with some pros and cons from a medical approach. Biggest statement i've heard which does make sense has to do with high mg test as an example, I think there's a youtube video floating around by Rich P search it, it makes sense but again is an opinion. His argument is that test from most legit pharmaceutical labs has been dosed at 200mg per cc for decades and that there is a reason for this. He goes on to state that UG's cram more mg in to promote sales because naturally people think more is always better especially if the price is right. He states that a legit pharm company has the means to make higher mg test but don't for a reason further commenting that a conglomerate would do it in two seconds if they could increase profits, again makes a whole lot of sense, so why aren't they? He talks about painful injections and how the body prcesses it and that in a long estered test 200 is the sweet spot per cc. 

On the flip side of that I've run higher mg gear with no pip and who knows this may be based on the individual like most things with aas like how some get itchy puffy nipples by even looking at test and others don't. Some people can't inject 50mg of prop with out extreme pip where to me I get nothing?

Just food for thought, I say if its working go nuts but keep in mind because it works for some it does not work for all.

Bigtest131

Oh yea bro i hear u and have acually wacth that video abbout 2 months ago .... But like u said real pharmacy only make 200mg ...thats what i get from a doc ..... i have ran many cycle with lower dose ...this cycle has been the best so far beig high mg ... Wait till the end after mid cycle kickers ima be beast moDe ... But like rich says he only uses pharma grade and also said he ran 800mg but had to do multiple cc to reach that mg ...which i stack aas so no need for all that unassery oil wen i can get a blend of sus 300/deca250 out of 1cc ... 

i am  different ...so if I can get more mg out of less oil ima shoot for it ....  

I mean mean if u want to run test only cycle pharma grade 200 would be fine 

Bigtest131

Oh yea bro i hear u and have acually wacth that video abbout 2 months ago .... But like u said real pharmacy only make 200mg ...thats what i get from a doc ..... i have ran many cycle with lower dose ...this cycle has been the best so far beig high mg ... Wait till the end after mid cycle kickers ima be beast moDe ... But like rich says he only uses pharma grade and also said he ran 800mg but had to do multiple cc to reach that mg ...which i stack aas so no need for all that unassery oil wen i can get a blend of sus 300/deca250 out of 1cc ... 

i am  different ...so if I can get more mg out of less oil ima shoot for it ....  

I mean mean if u want to run test only cycle pharma grade 200 would be fine 

Bigtest131

and I beleive they keep it at 200mg so the vial doesn't crash ... pharmacys keep stock for long periods of time because not everyone gets test like ppl get percocet or antibotics  just my OPinion 

turnupthegas

Good point brother, never thought of that one. Makes sense when your mass producing the stuff. I personally never ran anything less then 250/cc but again because thats more commonplace with UGL