Holy trinity except Primo

kartist915

Im preparing for my next cycle, i was going to do a holy trinity cycle in December but I have a sensitive liver, it does terribly with orals but fine with most injectables. With that said, i think Tren is just too risky for me, so a few friends suggested to spend to get Primo and do that instead of Tren. I really like Test E and Masteron E together, it works well for me, I know masteron has detractors and unless theres some medical conflict with Primo or something. Id like to do test e, mast e, and primo on my next blast.
Has anyone tried this? I know very little about Primo, i’m researching all of that now, but i wanted to get peoples thoughts on it and on the cycle I’m preparing for.

Thanks in advance

Gainz.

If test mast and tren are safe to run... test mast and primo will be more than safe!
Primo isn't nearly as liver toxic

Gainz.

I was just reading through some of the other forums... just to see... the amount of bad and wrong information is insane!
People saying running anything less than 800mg is a waste of time. Or running any more than 1 compound is dangerous... people telling others they should be running 20 week tren cycles... holy fucking shit! I feel so bad for these people. I really hope they don't listen to this terrible advice. Part of me wants to join to tell them what bad advice all of this is... but I know better.

Id say you're going to be just fine, just run Liver support and drink your water.
400-500 test
200-300 mast
100-200 primo
200mg of milk thistle Ed
1 gallon of water Ed
Id run a 12-16 week blast.
Keep your diet clean and
bust ass in the gym

kartist915

Always bust ny ass in the gym, even on this cruise im on, i still work out like a machine. I cant wait for the low dose deca to give my joints some relief.
You basically gave me the dosage i was thinking, almost on the dot .

Gainz.

I have the same problem, I stick with light to moderate weight. But a massive amount of volume. It keeps me virtually injury free. Only 1 lat injury in 3 years.
But... Im still pretty bad at actually taking a rest day.
I'm supposed to do Push, Pull, Legs, rest. But on my "rest" days I'll usually do abs on forearms... or whatever body part I feel is lacking at the time.

And yeah... the deca is definitely going to take some time to start working.
I can say those copper compression sleeves actually work pretty well. I fucked my shoulder and elbow up from years of boxing. Every once in a while my left arm will bug me. Those copper sleeves really do help. I wear it nonstop for 2-3 days and the pain is dramatically reduced and then goes away.

kartist915

I have the same problem, I stick with light to moderate weight. But a massive amount of volume. It keeps me virtually injury free. Only 1 lat injury in 3 years.
But... Im still pretty bad at actually taking a rest day.
I'm supposed to do Push, Pull, Legs, rest. But on my "rest" days I'll usually do abs on forearms... or whatever body part I feel is lacking at the time.

And yeah... the deca is definitely going to take some time to start working.
I can say those copper compression sleeves actually work pretty well. I fucked my shoulder and elbow up from years of boxing. Every once in a while my left arm will bug me. Those copper sleeves really do help. I wear it nonstop for 2-3 days and the pain is dramatically reduced and then goes away.
Ill get one for my shoulder. Age causes injuries. I had 0 injuries into my late 40s. All natural, no injuries. Now i got right hip, right shoulder, right ankle, left wrist lol. 3 of those need surgery. I power through tho.

unclem

Ill get one for my shoulder. Age causes injuries. I had 0 injuries into my late 40s. All natural, no injuries. Now i got right hip, right shoulder, right ankle, left wrist lol. 3 of those need surgery. I power through tho.
your wright, age does cause injuries. thats why warming up real good is a must.