Honesty is everything

getswole2127

I have been noticing that there is a lot of groupies trying to make other sources look good, that in all reality there products are garbage. I have been using gear here and there for a few years now and know the effects and gains yo should make while on a cycle. It sucks when you spend a lot of money on gear and that source is either bunk or they run with your money. Thankfully enough, I have found a source that has the best communication, customer service, product quality etc. My point is, help those in need of help and don't fuck them over to help other sources make money. Know your gear, stay active in the MG community and be part of th MG family. 

siegmund

unfortantly ,my friend we have nuthuggers ,out there that will sell there soul ,for a free bottle of underdosed test ..and at the same time not give one fuck about the brother about to drop  hard earned and saved money ...well these bottom feeders have been disappearing ,and are going to keep disappearing trust me ..and there are a few more on my radar , and they know who they are ...  .so shortly they will disappear ,I'm not letting no one play my brothers and sisters and ,the new guy is the most at risk because he don't kno w. ... Good post +2 and I need go do a little cleaning :))

strong

Swole, This is another topic that touches me. I always say my negative points cause I'm my hardest critic. However, I have exceptional money making ability and I'm boring as hell so I save and invest. I have a few dollars so lately after the last guy ran out with some great guys $$...

I have time for the next few months to see what sources are coming in our door. I don't give a fuck to lose a few hundy.  I will make it clear that even if I am offered something to try for free my response is always " let me get a small order and pay and pay for shipping" You want to throw something in for me God Bless. I don't want free gear I want great gear that works and great service. That said, U see the fuck that came in the other night. Yea well, He is gone for now and if he comes back his name is shit... His little fanboy with the pom poms should shut the fuck up too... No integrity at all. He will say anything for 2 free bottle. Hey if he can lick the balls when the cock is jambed down his throat I hear he gets 3 bottles... Our mods and experienced members wont let that shit happen here...  There's a lot of signs to show a source on the decline... The promo king did a shitty thing.. I cant say I didn't like the guy. He got burned out and did the wrong thing.. We all fuck up. He will be back with another name but it wont fly.

I appreciate you veteran MG members looking out for the new/less informed guys. Clean house Sieg, it's nice to hear our mods aren't being paid off like the other place's. Strong, always willing to take one for the team to see which sources are GTG. Thanks my brother. I must have missed the guy from the other night. I'll have to check it out.

Dolf

The promo king was a learning experience for me as well. As mods we try to remain neutral and fair, but when I see something coming from a mile away I have a different course of action I'm going to take for now on. Rather than reactive we are gonna remain vigilant and be proactive. He's right that it's not so much the experienced vets get hurt but it's the inexperienced newbies. I've been burned and I know the feeling. It sucks ass, but it should also be a lesson to any newbie that if they want to increase their chances of success then being active is the best way to be successful. Also remember to never risk more money than you're willing to lose.

B

Burrr

I think I'm seeing how this works now, and why some guys will hug nuts for free gear.

I think it is the small time gym resellers. Regular guys don't really need a bunch of free or discounted gear, we can only pin so much in a year.

The schmuck that resells to the chumps at the gym is the guy that wants all the free gear he can get his hands on. Every free vial can turn into a $50 bill. 

getswole2127

Seig and Strong, you two are bad ass! the help and trueness to the community is what seperates men from pussies. I do t mind losing money either, its almost like you have to in order to find that true source. Thanks for looking out and being there always! Keep up the good work my brothers! I'm going to try to be more active, but I have to go back to school again for EMT, so theae few months will be busy working and going to EMT. Wish me luck lol I'll keep in touch as much as possible. Thanks again brothers!

Dolf

That's exactly who it is. Those are the type who will hold a cock in their mouth until the swelling goes down for a free bottle or two. Many have multiple accounts and also use blackmail through email as a way to extort free gear. 

Outlawthing

Bottom feeders nut huggers not on my watch are we getting all bat shit criunk in here again:)  the mods are great here  and everybody watches out for one another that's why we are the mg baby. 

Kielbasa_Posse

[[{"fid":"28725","view_mode":"wysiwyg","fields":{"format":"wysiwyg","field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]":"","field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]":""},"type":"media","attributes":{"height":"280","width":"280","class":"media-element file-wysiwyg"},"link_text":null}]]

I just read what happened the other day with that madness LOL. Thanks for looking out guys. you're on top of things here. It's much appreciated.

siegmund

listen let me sum it up,!!!! We are all normal.guys that have a love for what we do!!! We enjoy.out T , and were here and we try to guide the new guy safely and alsorespectfully , that's wh there is a no bashing policy here ....we are a site like no other ...anyone can be a cyber tough guy , .but it will NOT ,be tolerated here ...we care about each other ,look out for each other , help each other and this is something you realm dont see today ...also I'm personal friends with most and god bless them they helps me with my personal life ,as j. Try to return the same respect...as a mod.I will do everything I my power to keep the players and un loyal sources out ...ive proved myself as my brothers did , we don't sell out we are working men wit a passion ...so newbees take heed to these words stay active and chances are in your favor ,you get what you spend your money on....

I'm proud to be here ,very. I know I been going through some shit but my brothers got my back just like if they need I got them ...ty all for building such a fine community.

getswole2127

Sieg, it's good to know we have people like you that are understanding, give people a chance And help them out. You're very encouraging and want to see people achieve there goals and succeed. Thank you for being so supportive and professional. 

I am truly proud to same that I'm apart of the MG community. I will help others and make this community grow strong together. Again, thank you all who continue to give the MG community a chance and help those in need. 

T

tebusa

i try and come on here has often has l can , and i understand what is being said about these wankers who flog on gear for a few pennies .are they that skint , if i knew a guy in the gym what needed some nolva  or clomid and he had been robbed i would give it him , why are these people even training cause i wouldnt call em a fellow gym buddies ,they should be on the street corner selling there kids for  a wrap of crack ,fuckin scum bags and if any body offers me gear by pm .fuck off cause i will grass you up .thats honesty ..from england so yoummay not get some of the lingo lol . stay safe bros . keep pumpin

calmb4dastorm

I'm so proud to be a part of this family! You guys and dolls are the greatest group of people that I've never met before!!!! Congratulations on hitting the Silver! Thanks to our Mods for keeping OUR best interest at heart!