hormones

siegmund

Milkin made a topic on this , how we get emotional and crazy on cycle , well one minute im batteling my positionnon a topic , toothand nail , but now andni mean this full heartherly , I would take us all for a lobster tail , bros and nov , just becauseni have a differnt outnlook on something dosnt mean its right , or for that matter wrong and just because we battle on a opion , does that make us any less brothers ???? Well in my eyes no!!!! And I sware.on every living thing  .  I love if we lived close enough id take us all out for a lobster tail and a shot . One shot im on cycle but , I hope bros dont feel a type away because we always dont agree , dosnt mean I love you less , and if we go for tail , whear the panties we been talking about dont forget I did 20 ,:)))  only a joke I got callus , sieg 

D

dolfanshan

Just remember this.  I don't put out on the first date. Lol Not even for lobster...

milkin

It's that feeling of "Well being" bro that we all encounter once our hormone levels reach that elevated point. I wish I know what "That Point" was so I can hold the wife at that level, her hormones are all over the place. I will be starting a new support group called "Victims of Menopause" 

D

Dont_trip

just give me the left over fries at the bottom of the bag

N

noveskeelite

hey man im offended why is bros and nov lol..........I cant be a bro?

haha just giving you shit man I know why you said that. my training partner knows whenever I start or finish something with "bro" im being a smartass lol

D

Dont_trip

Gotta do what a mans gotta do... When in doubt HO it out