hosting a contest - idea

built_tough

just saying.  i mentioned this to zewi on his site.  so im mentioning it here where there is more traffic.  

we need something to attract more people but with a big potential pay off.

maybe hold a recomp/bulk whatever contest for the roiders and one exactly the same for the nattys who are off cycle

milkin

This subject has come up in the past since it does offer great incentives for both members and sources. If we are able to get a green light from the Boss, we would certainly want it to be unique and unlike competitions ran on others sites. As we continue to evolve into a completive review site, we want to maintain a personality of our own. 

So realizing there’s not a whole lot to deal with besides before and after shots, any ideas for a unique competition that we could run here ?  Perhaps factoring in site participation like contributions, reviews, feedback, ect...

swolecole

It would be cool to incorporate lift increases over a cycle into a competition. Obviously this would be based on claims and or video but would interest a lot of the powerlifting guys. 

built_tough

thats a tough one.  but i think it would have to be with a panel of judges who grade each before and after picture.  i think this works best.  maybe have one for women only and one for men.  there are obviously other factors involved , such as , some guys who want to powerlift , or just get bigger and not care about body fat gain.  so this maybe either a problem or another idea for a competition.  like videos of power lifting.  this needs to be thought out some more.  im just throwing out ideas.  or we hold a competition for first timers.  

HEY CHECK THIS OUT....

how about we hold a competition for the best quality gear?  points such as clarity, smoothness, purity, etc would factor in a score.  or best quality orals, etc.  ?

milkin

Keep the ideas flowing and this may just take off. Obviously some form of recomp would be the main attraction to the contest but also hitting other areas such as site participation via reviews, product profiles, and cycle logs used during the contest could also weigh in. Miss America doesn’t win by just being stacked. Just saying.

milkin

You're game for just about annything CNC Smile

The logistics of the contest still need to established. All recommendations are welcome since we would like the origin of the contest format to have come from the the communtities input.

B

Bulkbeef

winter bulk contest with 1st, 2nd third places.

Sources can sponsor athletes to show how effective their claims are of quality gear.

Winter bulk sounds good, ill be glad to contribute. 

like for the bulking we could make sure theres a ratio of fat to muscle gained over a peroid of time etc

keep waist size into account and take measurements for arms and shoulder width with pics of course

just throwing some food for thought 

cleanandclear

I am game for whatever . me being on the other side of the fence now i really dont have really to much say . if i did have something to say it would be a recomp. not the average one . i wanna see who can make the most progess losing body fat gaining muscle i need the wow factor . mega dually made some great progress i was impressed with his movement and mskfizzle . 

built_tough

hey hey, we got some sources on here talking now . cool.  i like the recomp much better than a bulk.  since some people are easly prone to easy weight gain and can say. "YEAH BRO, I PUT ON 75lbs in 16 weeks" lol.  that shit wont fly.  its harder to cut, waaaay harder.  i got a cycle happening soon as i get the shit delivered which shipped today actually.  i will be running ostarine at 75mg per day exclusively for 4 months.  hope you guys can follow along and see what happens. hell, i want to see happens :)  and yes, i will be cutting .

B

Bulkbeef

uh sure , if its so easy why are you still 190?

and it'll be the ratio of fat to lean muscle gained that will determine it.

built_tough

believe me . i swear to anything thats holy. i can put on mass like its nobody's business.  if i wanted to bulk i will put 30lbs on in 3 months.  but i don't want to bulk anymore.  ive been cutting down , well trying to at least.  my heaviest was 215 about 4 or 5 months ago.  im half endo half mezo , so i can put weight on easily, but lose it easily as well.  exactly, but im not going on cycle anytime soon, not until all my acne is long gone. if it takes 6 months, so be it. 

built_tough

ps.  please don't make a bet with me, becuase , " I LOVE BETS" .  and i will prove anyone wrong , very quickly.   like i said, i will not bulk.  but if your bet was for me to get cut , then we might have something brewing. 

just saying, i dont know you and you and don't me , and thats fine and all, but i love challenges especially againsts people who i say i cant do it.  

what do you guys say?  maybe a contest between me and "waldo" here, to see who can get more cut than the other and we offer a prize for the winner.  the cut would start in the next week or so and last until dec 31?