How do you eat on Thanksgiving day ?

milkin

For those of you who celebrate Thanksgiving how do you behave at the dinner table? I learned years ago, after getting smacked in the back of the head with a spatula by my wife, that's its best not to critique your food. As a matter of fact, its somewhat rude to sit at someone else's dinner table and nit pick after they have slaved over the stove all morning. So Thanksgiving is one of those days when I turn my back on the diet and jump in with both feet, in moderation of course.

built_tough

not me.  i avoid thanskgiving and i hate christmas as well.  enjoy the awesome fatness that will bestow upon you afterwards lol

dlovett

Maybe if you weren't such a Grinch, Santy Claus would bring you a J.O.B.! I'm just teasin', bro! I am the proverbial FAT KID on the holidays. I EAT. How much? ALL OF IT.

Fuel for the machine, brother...

built_tough

well, on monday i got an interview at an awesome company, on tuesday an interview at a hospital.  plus the interview i had for a company out in san diego.  so there's 3 doors for potential.  i love food, believe me. and due to my meso/endo bodytype, its the carbs which are a big red flag to avoid.  yeah, i can eat , but why would i have a moment of pleasure over a day of regret?  it aint happening.  you know whats funny, my stepmom she was bitchin today (yeah i live with the p's for the moment . FUCK!) , i was eating some pieces of sliced salami, and shes like "your'e not gonna get fat off that huh?,"  im like, "you don't know what the hell your talking about. you ever seen me get fat eating this shit?  no.  you saw me get fat eating all that shit that you're cooking, eating all that fucking bread and keeping jams and jellies in the damn house.  You're the one thats short and fat, not me"   had to lay the fucking smack down.  seriously, there's like 4 loafs of bread just chilling in the kitchen, like they're going to run out of bread anytime soon.  but i avoid it and don't even look at it, because normally i will never eat bread by itself.  no reason to and i never have the urge.  once sugar is introduced, then the fucking habbit comes back so that's why , i can't eat sugar, or at least only if its in a protein shake or something.  my body just transfered over to burning fat as fuel and it took a damn week for the withdrawls to leave.  so now you know why i hate thanksgiving and christmas.  stupid fatty food that i dont need, no matter how yummy or delicious it is.  at the end of the day, i would rather feel good about what i accomplished, then beat my head against a wall saying "why the fuck did i just do that"?