How do you store your gear ?

milkin

Did you know that most gear should be stored at temperatures between 20-25 degrees C and 68-77 degrees F ? With the exception of HCG and HGH. Gear should also be protected from light and moisture. I hesr of guys hiding their gear in the garage or attic which is not a good idea because temps may fall outside ofthe desirable stroage requirments.

Safe handling is also often over looked. You should store your gear in a clean enviroment, not in a dirty old sock under your bed.

etalon

I have a top drawer of desk LOL
I keep my boxes of syringes and needles in a cupboard along with all my other gym gear (straps, supps, etc), but I have a little travel baggy with 5x 21g, 5x 25g, 5x 3cc, swabs, barrels and current opened vials in the drawer for easy access.
It's because my room doesn't get sunlight through the week, and stays nice and cool. Doesn't matter too much for anything except HGH which I keep in my fridge.

Eric22

Nice thread bro, many of us try to hide the gear from our families, and store it in wrong places.

I think not everyone knows about the storage temperatures.

dlovett

I keep my oils, orals and tabs in a fireproof safe made by Sentry. I keep it right in the top of my bedroom closet and it isn't hidden, per se. Even if I didn't want someone like my girlfriend to know about it, it's locked in a safe. It stays at a favorable temperature as it is in my climate controlled bedroom. You can buy a safe from any Walmart or department store for fairly cheap. Mine also contains important personal/financial documents in the case of an accidental fire.

Big Dan T

I keep it in my dresser, wrapped in a hand towel. AC is always around 73 or 75 degree mark... better than keeping it in the refridge.... never made since to me.... there's light and cold temps... 

Diesel458

I store mine in a mini safe, and in a fisherman's tackle box, room temperature.  The exotics and orals go in the safe, all the Test go in the tackle box.

llcooljames

Oils in child proof storage caintainer then high cupboard

Peptides in the fridge (reconsituded) (separate fridge Child proof)

Piptides in the freezer (Powder) 

HGH in fridge (reconsituded or not)  (separate fridge Child proof)

Insulin (fridge, but i dont believe this is necessary it can be stored in a cupboard etc)  (separate fridge Child proof)

Pills in a child proof container in a high cupboard