How does this cycle look

vinny

Hey guys this is going to be my fifth cycle and I wanted to  try out Tren acetate so here's what it's going to be looking like (I'm 28 years old, figured I'm old enough to run Tren)

Injectables;

Week 1-12 Test Cyp @ 250mg/week

Week 2-8 Tren AceTate @ 100mg/M/W/F EOD

Orals;

Week 1-6 Anavar @ 40mg/day AM-PM split

Subcontinus injection: Week 3-10 HCG 250iu (Once or twice a week?)

Week 1-18 Aromasin 25mg/EOD 

Post cycle therapy

Week 14-18 

Clomid 

100/75/50/50

Nolvadex

50/50/20/20

Have caber on hand if prolactin issues appear.

How does this look to you guys? If anyone has any advice please feel free to send it my way! Much appreciated.

Regards, Vinny.

siegmund

First.  

Vinney what is your cycle history ,your weight and your bf ,also  whats your goal ......theres alot i see wrong here 

calmb4dastorm

Let us get on the same sheet of music, here. Your intro says you have been all natural for the 12 years of training you've done. However, this thread, says this is your 5th cycle. You can't be both natural and have cycled previously. THE WORST THING YOU CAN DO IS LIE TO US. None of us have done anything to deserve to be lied to. WHEN SOMEONE IS LYING, I BECOME A LIE DETECTOR. We are not here to judge you or bash you. But we will call you out if needed. I see several things wrong in this proposed cycle as well. Just give it to us straight--NO CHASER!     

B

Burrr

Shit, I forgot how women are when it comes to lies. Nothing gets past them!

The truth is always the easiest story to keep track of too.

SemperFi

Vinny,

Do not take anything that has been said personal because the people here on MG are the most selfless giving people you will ever find on an online forum or in real life for that matter. Be respectful and honestly address the questions and I can GUARANTEE you will get more help and information than you ever imagined. Natty for 12 years or 4 previous cycles????

What are your cycle goals?

Without more information here is my first impressions and if you have 4 cycles of experience-  I would not mix esters. I learned this recently. If you believe you have the experience to run TrenA then combine it with TestP (dropping the TestC) to keep your blood levels as even as possible. Keeping you blood levels even will help you to have control over and eliminate side effects. Aro dosing is a tad high if you are not E2 sensitive. As a suicide it is easier to increase your Aro as needed vs. going to far and having to recover by lowering the dose. Some will debate of the effects of HCG on cycle but me personally I run it the entire cycle. Anavar IMO in under dosed but not unacceptable. Consider 60-80mg. 

Give us some history and you will get more help.

SEMPER FI

B

Burrr

vinny said:
</p><p>Guys relax </p><p>
We are chill man, just enjoying some birthday cake over here. </p><p>Just clear stuff up and all will be good. </p>

vinny

Im currently sitting on 184 with around 10% body fat ive ran test e dbol clen anavar in the past also.

B

Burrr

vinny said:
</p><p>I said all natural as a troll joke considering this is a forum, not funny? eh ok.</p><p>
That kind of intro is pretty common here, but not as a troll joke. Lots of nattys looking to run their first cycle. The advice you give to a natty is a lot different than that you'd give to the guy with 5 cycles under his belt. </p><p>You've run as many cycles as me, so I'll pass on giving advice. I do know blood work pretty good, so I can answer any questions you have on that. </p>

calmb4dastorm

To say that we really are the most relaxed group i have come across. My rationale for asking for truth on the topic of natural versus cycles ran is because WE know that if you have NEVER cycled, there are Compounds like Tren, that you should not be considering. If you HAVE cycled, have you tried NPP First? At the end of the day, it allows for better guidance. 

B

Burrr

184# is pretty light for 5 cycles. Maybe time to run a bulker

SemperFi

Would I walk into your house without knowing you, sit my ass on your couch, ask you to get me a beer and then start joking with you?

Burr is exactly on point. Advice is much different based on experience and history.

Just regroup and all will be good!

SF

vinny

I'm 5"10 My goals are really to stay pretty lean and im trying to look as young as possible so I can still pull the 20 year olds on a Friday night, don't want to be super big just nice lean and muscular.