How does this cycle look

SemperFi

All dependent on his goals which we don't know yet. If he's 5'2 184 @ 10%BF is pretty big. ;)

SEMPER FI

SemperFi

Your diet is going to be the primary precursor to determine if you stay lean or not and is less compound dependent.

I know of experienced users that are able to stay lean taking A-bombs because they know how to eat right.

May I ask why did you choose Tren besides the fact that you think it is a "Super Steroid"? ;) I ask because Tren comes with many more sides effects then other compounds that can be used for you to achieve your goals.

SEMPER FI

SemperFi

What is your diet plan on cycle? Macro breakdown?

FYI- 184 @10% you have been doing something right and I applaud that!

SEMPER FI

vinny

total fats are around 81.3 grams

cholest is 720mg 

sodium 954.0 mg

total carbs roughly 117.3 g 

220.6G protein 

Dolf

Vinny with the compounds you have experience with my recommendation would be to run a sust and npp cycle with M/W/F pins. It's an excellent cycle to get you introduced into the world of 19nor compounds. Npp is lime trens little brother. You will need a da (dopamine agonist) in case of prolactin sides. This cycle will also prepare you for running short ester cycles with ed or eod pins in the future. Tbol or var are both excellent orals to pair with this cycle, and match up to your goals.

Tha ks for coming clean brother. There's no flaming or bashing here, but fibbing can vet you in a bit of trouble. Clean slate now brotha. Listen to these guys advice because they know their shit, and our first priority is always for safe and productive cycles which is what the fuss was for. You're not the first guy to come in and want to run tren with very limited compound experience. Remember this is a marathon and not a sprint. At 28 with a bit more experience you've got plenty of time to run tren. Learning your body and how it reacts to different sides is of upmost importance before stepping on the tren train.

Any questions don't hesitate to ask my man.

SemperFi

John69 said:
</p><p>The gear you're taking is telling your body to stop, and the HCG telling it to start, and it's a constant battle back and forth confusing the body. </p><p>
</p><p>Actually this is not true.</p><p>When gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) is released from the hypothalamus, the body reacts by secreting luteinizing hormone (LH) from the pituitary, which in turn triggers the release of testosterone from the gonads. Follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) is also secreted, which is necessary for sperm production.</p><p>Testosterone, whether natural or synthetic, creates a negative feedback loop which signals the body to stop producing testosterone. It is completely natural and HCG does not compete with or confuse the body at all.</p><p>Whether you are on gear or not your body is always receiving these signals. The suppression of natural testosterone production prevents the signaling pathways to function properly. What is a big shock to the body and really confusing is not receiving the "on' signal while on cycle which HCG can help provide. Not receiving this "on" signal causes your body to not function as it was intended.</p><p>HCG on cycle or at the end is a personal choice but the science does not support your statement about it confusing the body. If the statement were true then your body is ALWAYS in a state of confusion because the on and off signals is exactly how it is designed to work.</p><p>SEMPER FI</p><p> </p><p> </p>

John69

Every person is different, but unless you are really sensitive to estrogen, that is WAY too much aromasin. I'm running 750 test e, 525 NPP, and 50mg a day of Anadrol and I'm only running 6.25 on aro mon/wed/fri and that's all I need. You may very well need more than me because I'm not E sensitive whatsoever. But I would definitely recommend starting at much lower doses and work your way up. Almost certainly, if you start at that high of a dose you'll end up crashing right off the bat. And as far as the HCG. I know most ppl do use it all through cycle. But I personally don't like that method. I prefer the method of not using HCG until last 4 weeks of cycle to kick start the jewels and have them ready for pct to recover more easily. I know a lot of ppl will disagree with that, but that's just a matter of personal preference.

John69

I appreciate the clarification on that SemperFi. I know you know more about it than myself. But, my personal preference is still to only use it the last 4 weeks of cycle getting ready for pct. I know some ppl experience shutdown harder than others, and I tend to not experience it as hard as a lot of others do. I edited that part out of my comment so as to not give incorrect advice and to only give my preference on the manner of using HCG.

SemperFi

No worries brother.

Using HCG either way is beneficial. Like we both said it is personal preference.

SEMPER FI

swolesam

+1 SF

Love it! right on the money. Nothing like some documented science to state the facts and separate it from the "bro science". This whole confusing the body by giving it HCG on cycle and its a turn-off turn-on switch is asinine. Rich piana and his likes love to put that shit out there on his youtube vids, retarded. Goes to tell you he really has no clue about the science of the hormones in the body.

At any rate, there is NO turn on turn off, HCG helps all through the cycle even at a minimal dose of 400 ius EW just to keep the boys from shutting down. Makes no point to leave the testes to shut down, then shock them 2-4 weeks before end of cycle to bring them back to life regardless if you're prone to shut down or not. HCG isnt pricey and its an excellent measure while on cycle to prevent shut down. Only down side is the Estro effect HCG can elevate, but if you're on AI you shouldnt worry about it, should be no concern.

John69

You're exactly right SwoleSam. And Rich Piana is exactly where I got that from. I've since learned not to listen to anything he says pretty much lol. It's hilarious because, every piece of advice he gives you know he is doing the complete opposite and not following his own advice. He talked about coming completely off everything in one video. Then, in another video, he talked about having used hcg non stop for like the last 15 years lol.

I

icdeadlifters

X2..... IMO he would be waisting the test at 250 ew.. I'd bump to 500.