How fast can estro crash?

SenseiMiagi

Hey folks,

Wanted to ask this question as it has effected how I plan my AI.  My last cycle I had bloodwork done at week 8, and it showed my E2 (Roche method) at over 200.  Very high indeed, but I wasnt experiencing any noticeable sides aside from lethargy.  Possibly a false reading...regardless I decided to begin Aromasin (research grade) at 12.5mg ED.  I have never used an AI before...back when I cycled regularly it wasnt really a part of the conversation other than take nolvadex if the titties start itching...but after some research I though this would be a good dose to start..since my estro was so high as well.  

So I took 12.5mg ED for 10 days, pulled bloods at day 9 and I was bottomed out at <.5 E2.  9 days seems quick to go from 200 to 0.  Im beginning a new cycle and I will pull bloods at week 5 this time to check things, but is it even possible to crash it that fast from that high?  That extreme swing got me worried about things I never worried about back in 2000, but am starting to question whether I was ever really that high...or that low.

Much appreciate any thoughts.

Zewi

So you took Aromisn off cycle?? it will straight crash you it's a type 2 inhibitor. 

So much to write let me write it all up and I'll post..

csancheezy

from what I have seen 9 days is not "too short" of a time to crash your estro especially at 12.5mg a day for those 9 days, even though your numbers were at 200. 

Dolf

I can vouch for that from personal experience. I used Pfizer aro at 12.5mg ed to intentionally crash my estro just to know the signs and symptoms. 

SenseiMiagi

Roger that Dolf and Sanchez.  Much appreciated.  Now that I know it actually happened....12.5mg ED is clearly too much for me lol.  Trial and error.  Thanks again.

Dolf

Everyone is different. I was using pharmaceutical grade aro (Pfizer) but I'm also very estro sensitive. I usually suggest starting on the low end, and adjusting from there. Especially with aro since it's type 2 and there's no rebound like you get with a type 1.

A

AnabolicPerformance

Exemestane is extremely potent. Dropping a e2 level from 200 to .5 is what it was invented to do plain and simple. All studies are done at 25mg and show these types of reductions consistently, this is where the 12.5mg dose comes from. Now if you took a research grade and seen a huge drop you have to ask was that research grade dosed properly? 

Exemestane pharmacokinetics suggest roughly an 85% suppression rate of estradiol (E2) and up to 95%+ of estrone (E1). You couple this with its 21-29 hour half -life and the fact that it is a Type 1 irreversible (suicidal) aromatase inhibitor you get a very significant drop in E2, which is what you seen. Maximum suppression can occur 2-3 days past a single dose and be maintained for 4-5 days. Hopefully this helps understand where those levels went and how possible a drop like that was...keep in mind research grade may/may not have been dosed properly.

Kielbasa_Posse

Aro is my best friend. my body reacts really well with Aro. I always start at the lowest dose on everything! When I mean everything everything. When ever I try new gear or a new source my pins re really small .25-.50cc's you never know what to expect?? Do I want 1 or more cc's in me with a bad react?!? So back to the Aro,Aro always cleans me up really well. You have to find out what works best for your body. I like to take it eod. This is how my body reacts to it the best between 6.25 or a touch more. 12 Or more is just way to much for me. I like using Lq Aro I feel I have more control than just popping a pill. Once again this is my body and it has taking me years to get the sicence down. I always tell everyone start slow. 

Kielbasa_Posse

That's a hard one to pin point ? Pharma grade and ugl's..... Believe it or not some of the best Aro I've used blew Pharma out of the water. 

SenseiMiagi

It is in capsule form, but from research company.  I was somewhat happy with the crash, since it validated its authenticity :)

Outlawthing

Yup i can crash my estro in a week easy with  aro.   It's my favorite now I am only gonna use adex if I stop responding. Adex makes my bp go up for some reason aro  doesn't if you really wanna crash your estro letro will lay the hammer down.  i promise that 

SenseiMiagi

Thanks for the info....yes, I do see how and why I was able to drop.  Very good point though regarding potency.  The exemestane I got was clearly real.... but at what dose.  This is why pharmacy grade ai is preached for first time use...which I obviously didnt follow here.   

SenseiMiagi

Right on man...yeah I just need to find the sweet spot with aro since I am new to ai's.  12.5 way too high apparently, or my capsules may have been overdosed....however since I have plenty more of that Aro i will need to find the sweet spot with whatever dose I got.  While researching and decidong between aro and ADex it seemed to me anyway that Aro was much better choice due to the rebounding of ADex.

Thanks for the input...all these posts jave helped me get a handle on how to move forward.

SenseiMiagi

Haha, no thanks to Letro..read a lot of stories about it.  My current cycle doesnt include DBol, a little less TestE, and better brand (I think) proviron..so hoping estro doesnt get out of control again, but will be checking at week 5 instead of 8 this time to guage.  

Dolf

I hear ya...I prefer pharma due to the fact I know each dose is 100% accurate each and every time. I've used some very good ugl also.

Dolf

I actually use adex during my cycle for the rebound effect if needed. I switch to aro end of cycle and while cruising if needed.