How long for 400mg test cyp to take full effect

Sandiego619

I’m on week four of my cycle and was wondering when it fully kicks in. I’ve noticed increase libido and some minor strength gains, nothing too noticeable though. Could just be placebo. Thanks

otfjoey300

You’ll notice by week 5ish- in the mirror ; usually somebody else will mention to me I look bigger before I actually notice myself. Libido increase by week two is common

Twizted

It’s my first cycle isn’t that too much
It's fairly common for first cycles to be around the 500mg mark, 600 wouldn't be that drastic. But I would suggest increasing it slowly and only if needed. Give it a couple more weeks for the long ester to shine and evaluate how you feel and what your goals are and go from there.

otfjoey300

Don’t expect to turn into the hulk overnight! Steroids aren’t the magic shortcut as many people assume. Be sure you’re training til failure and basically eating past the point of comfort if you’re looking for some huge growth

Twizted

Don’t expect to turn into the hulk overnight! Steroids aren’t the magic shortcut as many people assume. Be sure you’re training til failure and basically eating past the point of comfort if you’re looking for some huge growth
100% correct. Don't waste your time and money if your diet and training are not on point. Also what are your stats and your goals? How long have you been working out? Questions like these are important when trying to give someone cycle advice.

Sandiego619

I’ve been working out since I been fifteen.. I’m 5’8 190 lbs already have defined physique. Just wanted to put more mass on.

otfjoey300

For me it’s noticeable in the mirror and in my strength by week 5ish; but everybody’s different. Libido increase by week 2 is common

HGH.to

There's always the possibility to go to Test P route if someone can't wait for the results to come. But must be used daily

Twizted

I’ve been working out since I been fifteen.. I’m 5’8 190 lbs already have defined physique. Just wanted to put more mass on.
Sounds like you have a solid foundation, give the cyp a while to do its thing and bump calories up. You should start to see and feel a difference soon.