How many protein drinks do you have per day?

dlovett

You can't beat real food, agreed. Contrapositively, try eating even 200g of protein per day while keeping your fats, cholesterol and carbs in check. Even if you could stomach it through whole food, you could not possibly properly time the ingestion for proper nutrient timing/optimization (or hold a job or do anything else for that matter because you'd be eating ALL day).

Semper Fi

whey powder that I buy in bulk (10lb buckets for $60) from a Canadian company in chocolate, vanilla or strawberry.

Can you PM me that?

I have to have protien shipped in to me from Miami as of the shelf prices here run over $100 for 5 lbs!  Pure soy is cheap but too many debates on the use of it for AAS pourposes....

Cheers,

SF

N

noveskeelite

2-3 shakes a day.

One post workout and one before bed. The third happens sometimes if im too lazy to eat or make real food.

S

seahawk

One post workout and sometimes anothor one at night. I try to get my nutrients from whole foods.

Warpedlifter

I know this threads old......But this is spot on.

Protein drinks are for pure convenience because it's extremely difficult to get the protein and calories you need purely from straight food.

Unless you have no job and a hired chef. Working full time it's damn near impossible to eat like that through straight food.

TonyMark

2 per day.

1 in the morning and one post workout. 

However, I think people choose how often to take their shakes in accordance with their purposes. A beginner who wants to gain weight fast will drink more shakes per day. A big man full of muscle who wants to keep his muscles.. also will drink more shakes than me. But those who just want quality mass and easy gains will drink 1-2 shakes per day.

B

bigmurph

I agree real food I don't drink any protien shakes.

I would rather buy a whole chicken and eat it then drink something that im going to shit out 75% of it.

B

bigmurph

Thats what they make wraps for you fill them with protien and veggies rice beans and a little hot sauce and I put down 250-300grams a day no problem. Just wrap them in foil and like you said eat all day workout sleep repeat.

Not only wraps either there are plunty of different ways to get the food down. My problem is with all the water I drink I don't want to drink protien it also really messes up my stomach and then I can't get the meats and beans protien down.

I do agree that as a supplement to protien shakeshave there place I just don't believe in every day multiple shakes

Goodluck and good gains brother 

JamesssON

2 or 3, sometimes more. I use it frequently when can't have a meal (example when im doing my job or in the way). So it's a good thing to get some nutrients to my body fast.