How much should I start with?

Johnm24

I just got the rip x 300mg/ml 10mg vile. It is 1000mg of test prop, 1000mg of teen, and 1000mg of drostanolone in a 10ml vile. I am planing to do 1ml shot once a week. Would greatly appreciate anyone’s feedback on weather that is enough.

Welderman

Oh brother did you get the wrong thing. You need to inject that at least every other day. All short half life.

Johnm24

Wow! That often? I went with that because I am trying to trim up as well as gain muscle. I am wishing now I had gone with an alternative. Thanks for letting me know. I guess I’ll do every other day instead of once a week!

Welderman

They make a ripex er I think. Anyway it's enthanate not prop. You can get away with twice a week with it. I would start with 1/2 cc eod with what you have. Have you ever done steroids because tren is a bad MF. It's for experienced guys

Welderman

It is 5 times stronger than testosterone. It can cause true roid rage, excessive sweating, nightmares, paranoid behavior, high blood pressure. It's normally not used till your 4th or 5th cycle. Pretty much one of the strongest steroids available

Welderman

If you really want to do this the right way. Need age, ht, wt, bf%. To be honest a picture is preferred.

Johnm24

I’m 35. 6ft tall. I’m at 220 right now. I i
ordered a BMI scale a few days ago to see my bf% no idea at what it’s at now. I’ve definitely put on a few lbs of extra fat during the corona madness, thus y I went with the rip x to try and trim up. I’m considering just going with some test E, and possibly some Anavar no. I hate to let the rip X go to waist, it’s my fault tho I should have done more research!

Welderman

Keep it. You will use it later. Diet and cardio suck but that's how you get bf down. I'm not telling you anything I didn't have to do myself.
1. Download myfitnesspal and find out your bmr.
2. Eat quality food, no junk sodas potato chips, ect. Eat at a 300 calorie deficit according to your bmr.
3. At your weight get 250 grams protein per day. Going to build you some lean muscle.
4. Test e cycle. 250mg twice a week. Total 500/week. 12 weeks.
5. You will need anostrozole,clomid, tamoxifen.
6. Cardio 30 minutes x 4 days week.
7. Strength training with weights 5x week.

Johnm24

That sounds like a good plan to me! I do high intensity workouts now, and when I ten I sprint then walk and repeat that for a mile or two. I lift heavy 5 to 6 times a week. Need to up my protein intake I did not know I needed that much! Would it hurt for me to take the rip x for a week untill I get some alternitive? I did 1ml for I started talking to you and wish now I had not lol. I already have clomid. How often should I take the clomid? First pics of how I was a year ago. last pic is where I am at now. I hate that I let myself go and get fat over this past year!

Attachments

• 345602C7-F767-4EDF-BEA6-D30B99C52F11.jpeg
    345602C7-F767-4EDF-BEA6-D30B99C52F11.jpeg
    183.2 KB · Views: 11
  • 1057350B-D955-4F25-8BC9-6C1AC34C02EA.jpeg
    1057350B-D955-4F25-8BC9-6C1AC34C02EA.jpeg
    287.9 KB · Views: 9
  • 9009C649-A1D2-4366-A721-ADD9D9448892.jpeg
    9009C649-A1D2-4366-A721-ADD9D9448892.jpeg
    99.8 KB · Views: 9
  • AE5E94D1-440B-44C6-B28E-8EBB8DC5BE5B.jpeg
    AE5E94D1-440B-44C6-B28E-8EBB8DC5BE5B.jpeg
    233.3 KB · Views: 11
  • CA75692D-146B-4E30-9E5F-8E3EEF403442.jpeg
    CA75692D-146B-4E30-9E5F-8E3EEF403442.jpeg
    315.6 KB · Views: 10

Welderman

Anostrozole is an anti estrogen drug we will tell you how to use that if you start having puffiness, real sensitive nipples stuff like that. Don't use it without posting your problems. Clomid and tamoxifen are post cycle therapy drugs and are started around 2-3 weeks after your cycle ends. We will help you dose that too. I know you want to but just hold off on the ripex, I'm sorry but really you don't want to waste it till you get leaner.

Johnm24

Ok I’ll hold off and order something different tomorrow. would test E by its self be ok for me to start with?

Welderman

You don't take it unless you have high estrogen symptoms but you need to have it readily available. That's what I said earlier, if you have excessive puffiness or excessive nipple tenderness post it on here and we will help you with dosing the anostrozole. You may not have to take any but when you need it you want it and don't want to be trying to order it. Make sense?

Johnm24

I already have the clomid, isnt that also for the excess estrogen that can cause gyno, or Do I need the clomid and the the arimidex? Looking at placing another order now, what about a testosterone mix or something that acts a little faster? Isn’t that sustanon?

Johnm24

Sustanon 300 sustanon 250 or test E 250 or test E 300? what would you recommend for me? Thanks for all the help man... sorry I’m a newbie and don’t know much lol

Welderman

Your fine, ask away. Test e 250 is perfect. It's easier to get a 250 dose, why? Cause you use an even 1 cc twice week. Why not sustanon?. Sustanon is great if you want to inject eod. Why'd you have to inject eod? Because it's a combo of short and long esters and to reap the benefits from the short esters you inject eod. Listen to this ok, if you eat right, train hard you can pack on quite a bit of muscle because your body will react so strongly to exogenous testosterone. 12 weeks it's very possible to add 100 lbs to your bench. I added 80 in 8 weeks.