How much test

Bigstick_00

What are some of the bi-weekly doses of testosterone that you have taken? My first cycle ever I started at 500mg per week, then bumped it up to 600mg a week. This can be for enanthate or cypianate. I'm just wondering if I decide to do another test only cycle if I upped the dose to 800mg a week if I'd notice the difference?

siegmund

Good topic stick , I really dont think youll , notice much differnce 600 of test is alot and a good dose 

kiddbiggdogg

500 - 600 is a good strong dose....what r ur goals? the higher the  dose the more likely the sides. if its only your second cycle maybe think about keeping your dose low for now.

Standingup

Just for the hell of it I tried going way up over 1000 mg a week and I can honestly say the only thing I noticed was bad acne and my bottles went very quickly. At my level of training and growth theres absolutely no reason to be up so high, Im guessing that would be the case for 98 % of us. 750 is max for me and even thats probably too high. 

Bigstick_00

I have a couple cycles under my belt, I don't stray to far from test tho, it's really all I need. When I upped my dose to 600mg a week, didn't really noticed a huge difference. The sides have been minimal, just a little acne but my aromasin is taking care of most of that! I feel great with the dose I'm on now. In about a month I will be trying my sustanon and npp cycle. Can't wait to make my comparisons!

Bigstick_00

Roger that standing! I was thinking of trying 800mg a week sometime down the road, but same as you, with my level of training and growth I feel like I would be just blowing through bottles! I'm comfortable with my size and strength levels and the minimal sides I have!

BostonMuscle

I think 600 is a minimal amount of test. I like atleast a 1000 a week for anyone I give advice too. 800 is ok. Back in the day they took lower amounts of stuff because it was more pure then it is nowadays. This is my theory and I could be completely wrong.

Bigl

I have to agree with standingup I went as high as 1300 a week for 4 weeks I just got bad sides and my buddy use to run 1800 to 2000 a week and he said the same thing he really didn't notice a difference just the sides acne and going through a bottle quick as hell