How not to F*ck up with Slin - short and sweet

Eric22

First off, if you are not 100% on your diet and training you have no business talking about insulin or even understanding its basics. Go back and fix the bigger more important assets to your training.

3 types of slin Log/lin-R/Lin-S.

Rule of thumb - If your diet is NOT 100% and are not confident STAY away from Humulin-R

NEVER EVER Take S or other slow acting variants. its going to make you a fat slower fck,seriously.
NEVER EVER - I MEAN EVER TAKE SLIN PREWORKOUT
NEVER EVER TAKE IGF AND SLIN TOGETHER. TAKE YOUR IGF ON YOUR OFF DAYS, MAKES MUCH MORE SENSE TRUST ME.

Humalog is probably the EASIEST and most straight forward strain to use.

Humalog IS NOT LEGAL in the US of A, so use it where it is legal.

How to use LOG

Preworkout
a)Gradual acting complex carb
b) 40-50g of whey protein
c) Cell volumiser

Post workout
a) Pin 5min after workout
b) INTAKE 50G ISOLATE or easiest digesting available protein source
c) Rule of thumb again 80g of carb - 50g from dexterose monohydrate (diabetic pills in walmart) + a full sugar coke
d) You WILL feel slightly funny in about 15-17 approx. This is normal. Anymore than this slight feeling is a straight tanking to going hypo - meaning your bloodsugar is crashing BAD
e) DO NOT - REPEAT DO NOT CONSUME FATS POST SLIN - you will proabably put on 1-2% bf within 4-5 days if you keep eating fats with slin- so that's a strict NO - NO
g) Wait 45 mins after your carb up shake and eat your next carb rich meal - pasta - vegitables - low fat fish (tuna etc). Pref 40P/50C/10F
h) Wait 1.5hrs post this meal and consume your next meal pref. 40/40/20 and the 20F being EFA.

Thats about it.

How to use Humulin-R

Humulin-R kicks in anywhere from 45 mins to 1.15 after the shot
The safest way again is to pre-feed the system with dexterose mono and sugars and intake the 50g of isolate
Next in 1:30mins post shot take another 40g of sugars through a soda. Again NO FAT. On Humulin its even worse with the fat deposition.
Meal plans are pretty similar to log add on another 40/40/20 post the 50/40/20 meal at 1 45.

Remember with Slin - YOUR DIET IS EVERYTHING.

Can you die because of SLIN-
The answer is NO. Not from a hypoglycemic episode directly. The body will probably bounce back. HOWEVER IT WILL VERY WELL LEAD TO A WHOLE PLETHORA OF PROBLEMS WHICH WILL SCREW UP MANY THINGS.

How much SLIN?
a) This is normally proportional to the amount of GH you are taking though taking GH is not mandatory its preferred. Amount of slin is dependent on YOU.(start low and work your way up)

Blitz one month (for experienced users)
E.O.D
10iu GH + 8iu post workout
80mcg igf off days.

This is normally very widely used by experienced users. One month prepare to EXPLODE.

Good luck - NEVER EVER FUCKUP.

Gotpharma

why never take slin pre workout

novarapid 20mins before workout 5mins later carbs then carbs during workout and HGH after is great

cleanandclear

I would like to just put a warning up . For the new user and guys looking to add a few pounds slin is one of the most anabolic compounds and the most dangerous I would stay clear away no pun intended.  The risk to reward are to great theres are safer and better choices . Good clean food and test . But a good read for you guys taking the plunge.  Be safe and grow big

S

seahawk

Good read, although I do not agree with the "NEVER DO INSULIN PREWORKOUT" part.

It may not be for beginners but once you get used to using insulin it's great preworkout.

anabolic-city

my favourite protocol is 30 iu slow acting with breakfast and 10iu fast acting post workout with a big shake! then a meal shortly after the shake has digested!

iv ran this and never gone above 9% bf so i personally dont beleive slow insulin is the reason people get fat! i think its the P*ss poor dieting lol

Insulin dont make you fat :) excess calorie intake (usual to much carbohydrate because fear of insulin) and fat intake around your insulin make you fat. You can take slin on fat loss diet if you take it according to the amount of carbohydrates in your diet.

In my experience, the best time to use insulin is before training and the use of such a method is the most logical (shuttle glucose and Amino Acids immediately after muscle breakdown) and pump from preworkout insulin is amazing!

But you have to know what you are doing and have already some experience with insulin!

My protocol:

1hour preworkout 12IU GH

30min preworkout 15IU insulin, shake with whey isolate and half off carbs  55carb. I use 7 grams off carbs/IU.

During training sip on other half off carbs (55gr) with 40gr bcaa,eaa.

GH Norditopin

Slin Actrapid

gearbankintl

I would agree I like it preworkout. Then do the same with shake during workout and then again immediately after workout,then keeping carbs very low to out completely the latter part of the day.

Halligan

Yes you can Apsolutly die from Hypoglycemia if you fuck up!!  ive know two peope that have So please don't make any confusion About it.

ab9307

New to the forum, but not to the game:
I'm NOT comfortable about SLIN what so ever; my question is are the results of gh + slin that much more dramatic than lets say ( a Test C, E + GH ). I understand SLIN is a POWERFUL "tool" in the box, but I'm wondering to get to the "NEXT" level is it something that is unavoidable?

-Thank You

SemperFi

'It' is unavoidable for anyone that wants to competitively compete in the upper levels of the bodybuilding division.'It' is 100% avoidable for everyone else. Just like everything it is a personal decision.

SEMPER FI

THE MOOSE

There are new base 24 hour & 48 hour versions that will make those obsolete! Less hypo side effects because they dont peak!
Lantus & Tresiba are two worth looking into!

Hchero

The original post is bullshit. Pre workout slin is amazing, intra workout carbs… Also long acting slin doesn’t make you fat lmao 🤣

Hchero

<p>Insulin dont make you fat :) excess calorie intake (usual to much carbohydrate because fear of insulin) and fat intake around your insulin make you fat. You can take slin on fat loss diet if you take it according to the amount of carbohydrates in your diet.</p>
<p>In my experience, the best time to use insulin is before training and the use of such a method is the most logical (<strong><span style="color: #444444; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: small; line-height: 16.1200008392334px;">shuttle glucose and Amino Acids immediately after muscle breakdown) </span></strong><span style="color: #444444; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: small; line-height: 16.1200008392334px;">and pump from preworkout insulin is amazing!</span></p>
<p><strong><span style="line-height: 16.1200008392334px;"><span style="color: #444444; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: small;">But you have to know what you are doing and have already some experience with insulin!</span></span></strong></p>
<p><span style="line-height: 21px;">My protocol:</span></p>
<p><span style="line-height: 21px;">1hour preworkout 12IU GH</span></p>
<p><span style="line-height: 21px;">30min preworkout 15IU insulin, shake with whey isolate and half off carbs 55carb. I use 7 grams off carbs/IU.</span></p>
<p><span style="line-height: 21px;">During training sip on other half off carbs (55gr) with 40gr bcaa,eaa.</span></p>
<p><span style="line-height: 21px;">GH Norditopin</span></p>
<p><span style="line-height: 21px;">Slin Actrapid</span></p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
This guy knows… I wouldn’t take as much, but yes… the pumps are insane!!! Nothing like it for building mass.