How to spot a Juicer?

A

Axle

im looking all the time. Lol at the grocery store, reasturant, gym.     this is just me now I am not saying this is right every time, but I look at the "suspects" traps.  Most of the time I can proportion there traps to there neck and tell if they have had a little scientific help while working out.   

D

Dont_trip

Guy gets a ridiculous pump after his first 2 sets You got a juicer,If he looks photo shopped you got a juicer.Never admit to anyone you juice at the gym Never.All that will happen is they will down size your hard work of training diet and dedication and say under their breath that the only reason your physique is better than theirs is because you use steroids.

siegmund

so true , .trip. They think aas turn you into Arnold. Mfers pisses me off diet and training we put more in for that extra mile. Ain't nothing ever gave me anything but me under the weight. And making the tuna fish chi chi's

B

Burrr

I'm pretty sure I'm the only juicer at my gym, but sometimes I swear I'm working out at " Curves"

A

Axle

neck stays the same size pretty much,  the traps connect to it so to me it's a proportion type deal.  Or should I say how the traps tie into the neck.   Most guys the traps get puffy up toward the necks while on Cycle.  

csancheezy

he looks grainy and hard and photoshopped then its the juice my friends. Also I can tell with certain guys because of the aggression level and how they look like they just popped some drol or halo or shot some TNE lol

3rd_levelup

Oh heck that easy guys you can usually spot right away if you look in the appliance asile at Macy's right next to the blenders. They usually say "juicer" right on the dam box !

Turning 40

Hilarious Smile,

Actually that sounds like a pretty good idea. Seriously, you've just smashed your PB on the bench, what would you rather do - look over and see a slighly moist MILF, or Dolf's hairy ass!  Dunno about you but I'll take the hot camel toe anyday!

Dolf

My hairy ass looks damn good lol that's what myvwife tells me anyway, and she never lies to me

B

Burrr

It's not bad at all :)

I'm 47 and I get to be the strongest most ripped dude at the gym, and have all sorts of cougars flirting with me. Lots of those cougars still look great in yoga pants.   

deluxe

Thanks guys, I think I spotted at least 4 juicers today. 2 in the gym and two cops on the street. Crazy traps, faces red like hell and veins bulging all over. Fun!

A

Axle

welcome to the club, now it will be hard to not keep a eye out.  Just don't let your ol lady catch you looking to hard. Lol 

fighter1984

Yeah man all the cops I see look like they are on the good shit not very good with aggression tho instead of a speeding ticket you get tazed