how to use leftoveers

para.forum

Guys, i have some leftovers and I would like to use them the best possible way.
This is what i have:

GHRP-2 5mg - 2 vials
GHRP-6 5mg - 2 vials
Mod GRF (1-29) 2mg - 3 vials
CJC-1295 2mg - 1 vial
Sermorelin 2mg - 1 vial

So, the problem is how to mix and use all of them.
So far I came up with these two options:

1. GHRP-2 5mg + GHRP-6 5mg + Mod GRF (1-29) 2mg + Mod GRF (1-29)
2. GHRP-2 5mg + GHRP-6 5mg + Mod GRF (1-29) 2mg + Sermorelin 2mg

Can I add twice a week an injections of CJC-1295 2mg while pinning #1 or #2?

thank you.

I

icdeadlifters

para.forum said:
</p><p>Guys, i have some leftovers and I would like to use them the best possible way.<br />This is what i have:<br /><br />GHRP-2 5mg - 2 vials<br />GHRP-6 5mg - 2 vials<br />Mod GRF (1-29) 2mg - 3 vials<br />CJC-1295 2mg - 1 vial<br />Sermorelin 2mg - 1 vial<br /><br />So, the problem is how to mix and use all of them.<br />So far I came up with these two options:<br /><br />1. GHRP-2 5mg + GHRP-6 5mg + Mod GRF (1-29) 2mg + Mod GRF (1-29)<br />2. GHRP-2 5mg + GHRP-6 5mg + Mod GRF (1-29) 2mg + Sermorelin 2mg<br /><br />Can I add twice a week an injections of CJC-1295 2mg while pinning #1 or #2?<br /><br />thank you.</p><p>
.  </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>SMFH</p>

SemperFi

It's not that we are so official here brother. We just like to get to know people and help them feel part of the family. Many of us have vested interest in each other and have become close friends through MG.

If I had more understanding about the products that you are asking questions about I certainly would try and provide some help but because I have little or no personal experience with them I am useless! ;)

The only experience I have is with GHRP-6 and that was to help with my appetite.

Someone might be by later that can offer you assistance from first hand knowledge and experience.

SEMPER FI

I

icdeadlifters

para.forum said:
</p><p>would you please explain why?</p><p>
. </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>First.... You know what smfh means so you have experience in "forums". So therefore you know that all forums have rules and guidelines. Soooo that's why I posted that. We had a " troll" come in here the other day asking a stupid question. This isn't stupid ?, just wrong place.... Not busting ya balls, just trying to help.</p>

para.forum

ic,

First thanks for your reply.

I did not know what SMFH is, but i got some help from almighty Google ;-).

But i do not understand when you say "..wrong place..". This is a peptide forum and i''m asking peptide question. If not here then where?

I

icdeadlifters

para.forum said:
</p><p>ic,</p><p>First thanks for your reply.</p><p>I did not know what SMFH is, but i got some help from almighty Google ;-).</p><p>But i do not understand when you say "..wrong place..". This is a peptide forum and i''m asking peptide question. If not here then where?</p><p>
. </p><p> </p><p>You in the right place bro.... Just always let the members know who you are.... Intro!.  You not causing probs brotha. We keep it honest and real here. M.g. isn't your regular b.s. forum. In here we strive for greatness and loyalty. Honesty also plays a biiiig role here. Milk in (sr mod),  posted about that subject. You're not doing anything wrong brotha.</p><p> </p><p>Kick back and enjoy.</p>