How was my bulking?

PedritoHID

Brows,

Did I bulk too much, not enough or just the right amount? This is 2 weeks after I finished 2 month of Test 600mg/w, NPP 400mg/w. I feel I could have had more ainz if I ate more but I couldn't eat more, 4-5 meals of 40-50g of protein each meal.

Could I have a six pack for September 6 my birthday???? 😎 I don't wanna lose all my muscles in a hard diet.

Tell me the truth of bs lies.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230725-072427.png
    Screenshot_20230725-072427.png
    636 KB · Views: 8

Gainz.

Looking beefy brother, and if you are blasting and cruising you shouldn't lose anything.
If you keep your calories around or even above maintenance and focus on protein and low fats and low sugar... You can get shredded. But I would switch away from npp.
Go with mast or primo.
So you don't get the water retention of the npp.

I'm having the same issue tho man... My weight training is on fucking point. I'm destroying my workouts... Killer pumps and the weights feel lighter and lighter.
But food... Eating more and more food is so fucking hard.
I've already gained the 6lbs I wanted from this blast... And I still have some weeks left... Even though I've fallen short on my calories several times... I'm still putting on size... God damnit I love tren 😁.

bobby ricky

Brows,

Did I bulk too much, not enough or just the right amount? This is 2 weeks after I finished 2 month of Test 600mg/w, NPP 400mg/w. I feel I could have had more ainz if I ate more but I couldn't eat more, 4-5 meals of 40-50g of protein each meal.

Could I have a six pack for September 6 my birthday???? 😎 I don't wanna lose all my muscles in a hard diet.

Tell me the truth of bs lies.
Looking better than most guy’s at my gym for sure.

suppsforlife

counting calories? bring your test lower (to avoid water retention) and add non aromatizable compounds like @Gainz. said mast or primo. the last weeks could add some orals like Anavar or Winstrol if you want the shredded appearance. also, add some cardio.
in the end, the most important thing for you to bring the definition - quantity and quality of foods you eat.

PedritoHID

This is a year later, I feel I could have made more gains idk

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230725-103029.png
    Screenshot_20230725-103029.png
    549.4 KB · Views: 8