How's it going?

tlift49

Hey all, a bit about me… 26yo been lurking here for the past few months. I have been consistently lifting for the past 12ish years, really getting serious about it 8 years ago and at this point feel like I am reaching my “natural peak”. I have contemplated using gear for a while but held off and spent the last 9-12 months really nailing down my diet and training and making sure I had the time to be as focused as possible. Hopefully starting my first cycle in the next few weeks, this would be my first cycle and from my basic understanding your body responds “the most” to your first cycle so I am really trying to get as much as possible out of it, gaining as much advice (or criticism) as possible from some seasoned vets. I will include some stats below just to gauge where I am at this point. Looking forward to getting to know some of you!

BW: 210
Height: 6’
BF: 15-18% (haven’t been tested in a few months)

Bench: 345lbs
Squat: 455lbs
Deadlift: 495lbs

Twizted

Welcome to the party! It seems like you have a really good foundation set for your first cycle. What are you planning ok running for your first cycle?

tlift49

Welcome to the party! It seems like you have a really good foundation set for your first cycle. What are you planning ok running for your first cycle?
Appreciate it, happy to be here! The general consensus seems to be run 500mg test E (pinning 250mg every 3.5 days) for 12-15 weeks. That is likely the route I will take. Some seem to like the idea of adding an oral sometime midway through but this being my first cycle I am wondering if that is even necessary. Regardless, planning on a test cycle for my first round.

suppsforlife

Welcome to MG. That's great you're learning before juicing and not the other way around. In fact, we're always learning, but at least you seem to have some basic knowledge about roids and with such knowledge, you'll most likely be safe. AND big! we would try to guide you whenever needed! good luck

Tbone2000

Welcome mate! Definitely agree with suppsforlife in regards to its great your learning before juicing not the other way around. I made some silly mistakes when I was younger.

Tbone2000

started roids when was too young? or used them incorrectly?
Used them incorrectly pretty much. I really didn't educate myself and was young and dumb lol. Didn't know anything about PCT etc and just very lucky I didn't cause myself long term damage. I'm very different these days and have been for years now. I don't take silly amounts, very low doses and do everything pretty much by the book. This is a huge reason why I think I've been able to train consistently for 20 years now with minimal time off besides one bad neck injury which put me out for nearly half a year. Had I have kept being stupid and doing the things I did when I was younger I would have seriously hindered this!

suppsforlife

That's very important for people to actually start learning and researching before starting with roids. After all, there are reasons why they are banned. too many people were making too many mistakes. But now, that you're doing it safely, I guess you know how to take the most out of it!

Mikeyz206

Welcome to musclegurus, doing your homework is great. Nice posts above. Enjoy the decision you do make and get bloods and use liver protection. Nice to be here with you.

EMachine

Welcome to the dance brother! Unlike others, you did it right. You built a solid foundation and are ready to embark on your first cycle. What is your plan in terms of compounds?

To better understand your initial post, can you clarify something. When you say that your first cycle is the best and you should get the most for your buck…I’m assuming that you want to start with a bigger dose(s) than what beginner’s normally start with? Is that what you meant?

Vail 61

No doubt the first cycle is great and I think having your diet and lifting program ready before you do a cycle is so important and it will definitely help you get the most bang for your buck. Might want to stay on top of your blood work

Vail 61

No doubt the first cycle is great and I think having your diet and lifting program ready before you do a cycle is so important and it will definitely help you get the most bang for your buck. Might want to stay on top of your blood work

Vail 61

So my 1st cycle is a old favorite I say old because it was about 40 years ago. Test cyp and dbol I know that is Pretty boring I didn't have the internet for help back then but the strength gains were fantastic and the size was good but alot of water

EMachine

If you can’t grow on test and dbol you have no business taking steroids. Love the cycle. It’s an old school cycle that we used a lot in the old days…I’m 50 now…and it one of my favorites…simple but extremely effective. It brought back memories Val 61.

tlift49

Welcome to the dance brother! Unlike others, you did it right. You built a solid foundation and are ready to embark on your first cycle. What is your plan in terms of compounds?

To better understand your initial post, can you clarify something. When you say that your first cycle is the best and you should get the most for your buck…I’m assuming that you want to start with a bigger dose(s) than what beginner’s normally start with? Is that what you meant?
Thank you! Not necessarily, what I have been told is the first cycle has the most potential, something with androgen receptors being more responsive (could be bs). Regardless I definitely want a positive experience. Like others have said, probably looking to do something like 250 test e E3.5 days, maybe adding in an oral. And yes I definitely plan on getting bloods, I did forget to mention that..

HGH.to

don't rush adding orals. Test E 250 mg/ e3.5 days is likely to be enough for your needs. and yeah, get the bloods too. BTW, be prepared to PCT and have anti estrogens handy. Generally, it is better to start a cycle when you're fully ready for it and have everything handy when you haven't even started it.