hpta - hypothalamus-,pituatary,-testes axis (male endocrine system)

siegmund

What is hpta' hypothalamus-,pituatary,-testes axis (male endocrine system)

1) its function ,regulate testostorne in males, also regulates estro,production

2)hypothalamus-controlls many daily hormone cycles,, such as test cycles,it also receives signals and stimuli from through out the body releasing neurohormones,such as gonadotropin,which then stimulates the pituatary to release (LH)lutienizing-hormone and (FH)follical-hormone. The LH signals the testes to produce testosterone.

3) needless to say are hormones are very complex,and nothing happens in isolationits a waltz of stimulus and responses, and getting them under control isn't impossible,, but will take time and research and ,understanding

4)when we were young a healthy hpta , kept a high level of test, and lower levels of estrogen but as we age the roles reverse test goes down estro goes up and its normal with age its part of life , are body are designed to wither and die and hormone change is part of that process

5) well for me I'm not going to just lie down and allow this to happen that's why I do what I do,, its also why I get upset at times when I see perfectly healthy 20- 24 year old men cycle ,, you not on the decline yet, your hpta is working properly ( unless you have some kind of condition that effects such)

6) I can't stress enough ,eat right , train right,and just living healthy will help in anti aging 

7) there's a way of tricking your hpta 

8)let's say were relatively healthy but older and our hpta is working properly but were older so test is lower estro is higher,

9) left unchecked its a bad thing but understanding we can use it for advantage

10)estro,is made in two ways,primarily its made by conversion of testostrone,ESTROGENE is made from TESTOSTRONE,this is done by a enzyme called, aromatase, aromatase binds totestostrone and converts to estrodial, this is the trick to the whole approach

11)our bodies make estrogen by first making test then using aromatase,to convert it to estrodial so its fair to say aromatase is very important

12)now remember hpta he's controlling aromatase so we see how important hpta is to all this

12) the second way our bodies make estrodial,, is in fat cells ( this is why its recommended that plp with high bf ,get there weight down before cycling ,, it greatly increases sides )get lean stay lean

13)so since your hpta is trying to maintain high levels of estrodial if your estrodial levels go down  your hpta will try to fix that by producing more testosterone and aromatase  and using them to get levels back up,, so lowering your estrodial causes your test to go up and its naturaly

14) so you can trick yourbody into making more test, if you lower your estrodial, the trick is tho you also have to control aromatase ,or your test is just going to get attacked by aromatase and your back to stage one

15) if you take a aromatase inhibitor (al) then the inhibitor will bind to the aromatase enzyme and render it useless,by lowering aromatase levels,you slow down the conversion of test to estrodial and so estrodial levels go down

16) your hpta senses the drop and pumps out more test to fix it and if your controlling aromatase by using the al your extra test can't be converted to estrodial and your test levels go up and stay up

So understandind the hpta,we can see that controlling aromateas is the key to regulating test and estrodial,, this is taken from research I been doing on the hpta , and I find it very helpful for me in understand the function of hormones and want to pass on the knoldge feel free to correct or add to please I've changed it as much as I could ,into my own words ,without taking out the theroy

milkin

Good write Zig, really dramatizes the need for a well mapped out PCT protocol. Inverting your hpta axis, through the use of steroids, is quite the game changer and one that many fail respectively observe. Failing to properly recover is the express lane to TRT'ville. This goes back to the days where folks would cycle for months, even a year, straight without recovery. They did not have the knowledge, or resources for knowledge. They just didn't know.