HRT & liver issues…

Juicydog2121

got my bloods done back towards end of June. They came back & looked good however my enzymes were on the high side. Now I’ve done 4 AAS/PH oral cycles when I was younger (19,20 & 21). I usually took a liver support for most of them (as i recal). I stopped HRT for a few months & was taking clomid & HCG. However, upon restarting apparently the uptick in muscle caused my liver to go up in enzymes?

What should I be taking to fix this problem? Anyone have any recommendations for me?

HGH.to

basic stuff that helps protect liver:
Avoid anything that's liver toxic (alcohol, oral AAS, drugs etc.)
Use liver protecting supplements such as milk thistle, NAC, Liv52, TUDCA or whatever
Have you restarted working out again? Asking because studies suggest that liver enzymes are likely to spike in people who just start working out without taking anything that's liver toxic. That's just body's response. Later they go down tho.

unclem

your liver is an amazing organ it has the ability of repairing itself along with using liver protector.

HGH.to

even without liver protection, it just helps. and while that's true, still shouldn't attempt abusing liver toxic stuff