HTPA healing? With hgh ??

Yardguy27

so I'm in week four of my pct nolva and a Lil aromasin did the hcg blast first , I feel normal not as strong but stronger than I was b4 I started my first cycle , as some of you know I ran a sloppy first cycle and was curios if I ordered 240iu of good hgh and ran 2iu a day for like 4 months is it possible that can tighten things back up for my HTPA , thanks bros 

SenseiMiagi

Not a good idea IMO.  It is notmal to lose some strength during PCT.  Finish your protocol, give it 5 weeks or so, verify recovery, then plan the next step.  Adding new compounds just to feel as strong as you did while on cycle is silly, and only leads to year round cycles.  HGH is a completely different substance than AAS with different risks and benefits.  Research it before you consider throwing it in.

personally I wouldn't, hcg primarily acts like luteinizing hormone (lh) to assist with testes to function and aids in creating test again. (hence while on.cycle make.your raisins into grapes again.. ) but I say research it more, sensei was %100 accurate , it's completely different than  AAS and.should.be research.thoroughly. 

Yardguy27

Thank Brotha I'm a give a good hard look on whether I want to add that stuff , I do have cancer in my genes my grandma and grandpa on my dads side so that's a big deterent as i heard it can cause the beginning stages to grow ... correct me if I'm wrong but thats scarey 

Dolf

Not sure of the validity of this, but I've heard using hgh while having cancer is like throwing gasoline on a fire. Looks like a great topic to research.