Humor me.. Tren cycle thoughts

JdDaniel01

So anyway, as I’m sure most vets know, I’m back on the devils piss. I did add in some masteron this cycle. Big change is that I lowered my test down to 250/wk, 350 Tren and 400 mast. Was wondering with the changes of doses this cycle if it would be worth it to SLIGHTLY raise my Tren up just a tad. Obviously I know the balance between said compounds and sides. It’s pretty well conversed that higher test than Tren carries a lot more risk for sides, but I was wondering about maybe pushing my Tren to maybe 500 and keeping the others the same. I know, I know, ive got plenty of shit in my system that I don’t really need to start screwing with it, but this is going to be my last cycle for a good long time where I can really “push the limits” so I want to see what I can really get out of it while still being safe. I respond VERY well to Tren and don’t really suffer a lot of the unbearable sides. The military screwed my sleep up a long time ago. Tren makes me into a teddy bear, and I have no problem with sweating like a pig. Just running it up the flag pole to see what kind of meathead opinions I can get. I’m not scared to get my ass chewed. I promise I’ve gotten it a lot worse than you guys can give me. Bring it...

SemperFi

JD I would say if you are seeing progress at the current dose I don’t see a need to increase it but on the other side of the coin 500mg is not unheard of by today’s standards of over pushing the limits on dosages. The decrease of Test might just be more than enough to offset the chances of increased sides from a bit more Tren.

In a nut shell if the current cycle is working don’t try and fix it. I think any potential increases in benefits would be minimal.

SEMPER FI

JdDaniel01

I will be totally honest. I fell victim to a few estrogen related sides last spring as I raised my test wanting a little more size. I lowered my test WAY down this time and added in the masteron and it feels like a totally different cycle. I’m all about helping my MG brothers, so I’m not shy about sharing. At the end of my cycle, I developed a VERY slight gyno lump under one nipple. Smaller than a pea. Totally E2 related. When you get on a Tren rampage, it is soooo easy to get cocky and start pushing the envelope. I have never been e2 sensitive AT ALL. This cycle has been a totally different story. Within three weeks of adding in masteron and dialing in my AI, all signs of gyno have totally disappeared. It’s been VERY dry. I feel like if you’re going to go through the pains of a Tren cycle, you’ve gotta let the Tren be the star. Simply a trt dose of test and adding the mast has me drier than Ive probably ever been. I just wish we could really get a good thread going to where we put a lot of this stuff to bed. Let’s be honest, if someone wants to try tren, I doubt we are going to stop them. I just want to do what I can to help my experiences save that first timer the heart attack of a Tren nightmare

SemperFi

Rock on brother! +3

As far as putting things to bed... it’s a never ending story my friend. Each horse can be led to water a thousand times but no one can make them drink. Not a single person is a sole source of knowledge. Each of us can only offer experience and advice.

There are already several threads on MG concerning the ins, outs, benefits and risk of a Tren cycle... way more than I can count.

What type of information and what concerns would you like to see laid to rest? I am all for participating at some level about anything that needs to be discussed. We all love useful debate and learning new things from the experiences of others.

SEMPER FI

JdDaniel01

I TOtally agree with you brother, I respect you more than a lot of “mentors” I’ve had in my life. I just feel like there is a big disconnect between people acting like Tren is a demon, and at the same time pushing it into their quad every morning. I will NEVER try to talk someone into dipping their toes into that pool. Tren is a HUGE part of the game these days. It probably will be for the foreseeable future. I seriously love you guys, but I almost feel like when the vets here are so adimant about  not being ready for it, thTs what pushes people into Saying fuck it, I’m doing that shit. It’s like we’ve made it into the Holy Grail. I am a part of that, I’m not placing ANY blame on anyone. It’s just a thing that we are going to have to get used to dispersing the safest advice that we can. 

JdDaniel01

I feel fairly safe in thinking that at least 50% of new members join MG in an effort to learn about, and acquire Tren

SemperFi

JD,

Here is my opinion on the matter...

I don’t have a problem personally attempting to convince anyone from not using anything if I feel that using the item could be harmful and not in their best interest. If the individual rejects the advice or is rebellious natured and chooses a course that I feel is not in their best interest than I am ok with that. I do what I do because of who I am not because of who someone else is.

Members need all sides of the story. Everyone of us has a part to play and if new people are coming here to learn about Tren there is more than enough information about it in the threads. If someone wants to focus on helping a new individual in the responsible use of Tren then that is to be respected but we can’t throw the baby out with the bath water and ignore those who offer advice that promotes abstaining from the use of Tren.

SEMPER FI

siegmund

Being a tren lover and a tren fanatic ,this is the only cycle i ran for the last 1.5 to 2 years . I loved and ran it so much ,i still feel i am not the same person without it . Tren is the only compound that can and will bring about psychological changes . 

I have ran my tren 400 tren 150 prop 500 tren and 500 prop'' 'and went as far as running 700 tren 450 prop.  . 

What i learned is above 500 , its a differnt beast sides become intolerable for me bp goes threw the roof.  Which reminds me watch that blood pressure with that mast .. 

My bp sky rockets over 500 tren and prop ,never mind mast ,,  i can remeber running 1 cycle that i was running prov'and i had to dc the prov .. so becareful. 

Now personaly i feel like sf. If your getting gains , and 3 weeks in , why change it. The sweet spot is where sides are tolorable , mood is good ,and gains are being made. .  Personaly i would hold at 400.  But the devil'piss has a way of persuading you to up .   I know. 

Good luck with what you decide , but remember you had a lump once and above 500 for me anyway its a differnt beast ( not saying i didnt ride that bull as long as i could ,but hold on ) 

Sig 

blastthru23

I've run tren a good handful of times at this point. And each time the sides are different. The first time, I sweated non-stop it seemed, soaked the bed every night, appetite went to shit quick, dreams were wild and strange, and I'd tear up at the first thought or sight of an act of kindness, or sweet song that reminded me of someone I loved. The second time, I did get night sweats but not as bad, appetite went to shit, and still felt lovey dovey, but also had times where aggression was taking hold, and I had to find ways to change the mental state, and I do so with pretty good success. The third time, the night sweats were few and far between, instead it was hot flashes throughout the day, dreams were weird as hell, and often had a hard time staying asleep so I had to take OTC sleep aids and some pharms more often than not. Aggression wasn't too much of an issue; I was at 700mg per week tren, 350 prop I was using ghrp during this cycle (Ithink) to combat the appetite suppression to some degree of success. The others were 525 tren 350 prop. There may have been another run in there somewhere but more of a finishing thing than a full blown cycle.  This time, appetite went waaayyy to shit, not too bad night sweats, just hot at night even on cold nights, sleep is a bit spotty, and hot flashes throughout the day. The emotional sides are rather mellow, not too lovey dovey, not too aggressive, just in a good mood most of the time in general. I think I have grown accustomed to the drug at this point.

Now, I have seen quite often where someone is running high test to low tren, e.g., 875 test and 400 tren, then they will flip it around about midway through an 8-12 week run, usually as part of a pre-contest stack. It leads e to believe that each individual responds to or has an affinity for compounds in different ways. I have heard that the so-called harsh sides of tren are mitigated when flipped. I haven't done that myself, and see no need to do so. I like tren at 700+, works great for me. It comes down to the individual and how they respond to anything whether its just straight test, or marijuana (which does absolutely nothing for me,  I really don't get the fuss over the stuff), or fill in the blank.

Given the intensity of tren, one ought to proceed with caution and care. I ramped it up from a very low dose and crept up the dose slowly until I felt it kick in, which was at 60mgs per day. Then I went to 75mgs and BOOM, that's what I'm talking about. Then I went to 700... pretty damn good in my opinion, guess I have a high tolerance for it, or whatever. However, if one finds that say 525 works, stay there, or if high test to low tren works then hot damn, it works for that guy or gal. One just has to be aware, and not walk blindly into it, for there is not cookie cutter in this game, sure there are good starting points that are more or less tried and true. The best anyone can do is to inform the new user of all the possible pitfalls, because there may be. The emotional sides are the big ones in my opinion, since mental states seem to get magnifies as if under an electron microscope, and if one has not a way to manage their emotions they may think they are real in a sense that they are real as magnified. Not just a little pissed off, instead uncontrollable rage. Or "hey I kinda like that chick" instead becomes an obsession. That is where a note of extreme caution should be adhered to.

Anyhow... that was my rambling two cents (a side effect of tren for me ;)

JdDaniel01

I just want to make absolutely sure that my intention in this thread isn’t misunderstood. As im sure most of you know, im a white knuckler. It’s the only way I’ve ever operated. Im 37 and I’m still considered “young” in this game. One thing I can say though, is that I am open and totally honest with my experiences. Last summer was a real motherfucker, I was still dancing the line of trying to convince myself that I wasn’t a pain pill addict. I railed out coke for the vast majority of the time i should have been enjoying the fruits of my labor. I conquered it and I have been in the best groove I’ve probably ever been in. All I’m trying to impress is that its immediately obvious to new members that the majority of us vets are at minimum Tren regulars. I will be the first person to say that it should be the LAST compound you should add into a cycle. Go to *roids and see what kind of advice that is spit out. That’s where I feel we shine as a community. Make your choice, and we will all be here to help in any way we can

SemperFi

You have a great perspective and experiences to learn from brother. Your honesty has always been on the mark and you are the definition of an Overcomer. We have shared your struggles and have watch you make it out of the valley of darkness... you have a very sincere testimony that needs to be told. 

MG is a better place because of members like you!

SEMPER FI

JdDaniel01

I’ll even put this out there. I am rated 100% disabled mental healthwise. I’m not using it as a trump card. I’m using at a fact that through this community and the fellowship it provides, even the most extreme aspects of our lifestyle are put into an objective perspective. When I get regimented on a cycle routine, be it a test cruise or a test/Tren/mast supercut, my life becomes focused on that objective that we all desire. Pushing it a little bit to the extreme only makes me dial in my perspective that much more. That’s a dangerous line, but its a line as vets that we must be prepared to finesse for a while. boardshort season  right around the corner. It’s the same as the New Years resolutioners...

Dolf

Some people are gonna do what they want regardless of what others tell them. Hence you running test over tren, and thinking I'm not e2 sensitive so I can do this. Sometimes the hard way is the best way to learn a lesson. I've learned like that many many times. Lol

Imo the beauty of tren a is if you want to go from 350 to say 525 you can do it with ease, and then easily go back to 350 if that's not working for you. See for yourself if the higher tren is better, worse, or not worth the bang for the buck. That way for future cycles you know what's best for you. 

Dolf

When guys come here seeking tren on a first cycle the simple fact is they are not ready for it. They're not ready for many cycles thereafter. If they come here seeking advice I'm gonna give them the hard but honest truth. What they do with that advice is on them, but my conscious is clear, and I sleep fine. I can give you many examples where a member is given the right advice, and they do what they want and later come back saying they should've listened. You just gave an example of that yourself. Same with a member who used prami over caber after being advised not to. It is what it is. I'm not a hypocrite either. I use tren. I like tren. I'll give advice on tren. The person may not like the advice, but I'm real, and honest. 

I feel the same with guys who are told you shouldn't cycle because you're  over 18% bf, you're over 15% bf. The standard was always 20% bf. Now it's some saying 12% bf. Imo it's like this...if they have their mind made up its a done deal! I'd rather that person get the advice to cycle smart and safe. I'd rather that person feel comfortable asking for advice if something goes wrong rather than going it alone. The same goes for guys under 25. If he has it in hand he's gonna do it. Id rather him have a place he feels comfortable asking questions and getting sound advice.

These are my personal opinions. Others have different opinions, and that's fine. That's what a community is all about. Different views and opinions on various matters. If everyone were like a bunch of sheep and got in line and followed the exact same train of thought it would make for a pretty boring site. Everyone is entitled to their opinion as long as it's not unsafe. 

Dolf

JD you're a good guy, and a good example for others to follow. Many people have their demons, and vets are in a catagory of their own. You can't undo what you've done! You can't unsee what you've seen. What you can do is find mechanisms that make you feel focused and driven to be the man you want to be for you and your loved ones. The unfortunate truth for many vets is they look for copping mechanisms in the form of alcohol and narcotics. The hard truth is the answers are not in the bottom of a liquor or pill bottle. There not in the bottom of a bag of meth or heroine. There somewhere deep down inside yourself.