I’m new, need some advice

Mxer269

as earlier mentioned - alternative for your goal is Clen. But it won't make you strengthful and won't grow muscles on it.
About arm pump - that's individual and dosage dependent. It depends on various factors but on test cycle is possible, although I doubt is too risky or dangerous.
Thanks, I’ve done some research on Clen and will do more…. Forearm pump is only risky on the bike, you get arm pump in a race you slow way down and it does happen it can be deadly even as a natural athlete. The risk of a major crash or mistake goes way up

Maniac1130

Thanks, I’ve done some research on Clen and will do more…. Forearm pump is only risky on the bike, you get arm pump in a race you slow way down and it does happen it can be deadly even as a natural athlete. The risk of a major crash or mistake goes way up
Sounds pretty dangerous. You could always just try to strengthen your arms from your forarms, biceps, triceps and shoulders. Hit them hard and gear your workouts towards strength training. This should give you a bit of an edge while riding. But it will take time (obviously :) )

Mxer269

Sounds pretty dangerous. You could always just try to strengthen your arms from your forarms, biceps, triceps and shoulders. Hit them hard and gear your workouts towards strength training. This should give you a bit of an edge while riding. But it will take time (obviously :) )
I know this is kinda strange, as a racer we train hard on shoulder, chest, biceps, and especially legs high rep low weight. The base of all training is cardio and core strength. think of it like a 30min triathlon HR 180 to 200 bpm the entire time swinging a 250lb bike around. But we never train forearms as they tend to pump and fill with blood faster. Forearm pump is the enemy. I have one very specific goal motocross. I’d much rather train to get huge like in my younger years. It’s sucks less. I expect a majority of people get on gear to look good, get huge. I’m trying to excel in this one thing. The look isn’t important to me or the weight I can move. I want the performance benefit of gear

Mxer269

Checkout Winstrol as well for a good lean pump. It's also an oral.
That’s what I ordered. Originally I was going to do a cycle of winstrol 20mg per day for 6 weeks alone with a liver protection followed with clomid. Everyone was basically telling me not to do that and run test alone for first cycle. Winstrol seemed a good fit besides drying my joints. I know shit when it comes to gear only what I learn in google. I know the goal only

HulkSmashShan

That’s what I ordered. Originally I was going to do a cycle of winstrol 20mg per day for 6 weeks alone with a liver protection followed with clomid. Everyone was basically telling me not to do that and run test alone for first cycle. Winstrol seemed a good fit besides drying my joints. I know shit when it comes to gear only what I learn in google. I know the goal only
I would suggest running your test as a base for every single cycle. That is pretty much a given. So your preferred ester of test and winstrol to me would achieve the goal that you are trying to reach.

Welderman

You will just have to try Winstrol and see how it effects you. I love the pumps from it but it only took couple of doses for me to realize that it and my carpal tunnel was not going to work. Made it 5 times worse, made my neck hurt very bad too. So wish it didn't come with those side effects because strength and endurance from Winstrol are rather impressive. Like I said sometimes you just got to try it and see. Wish you the very best. By the way "you are crazy" lol. Got a buddy that does motocross. He's broken several bones to win some trophies. But I can totally see the adrenaline rush of it.

Mxer269

You will just have to try Winstrol and see how it effects you. I love the pumps from it but it only took couple of doses for me to realize that it and my carpal tunnel was not going to work. Made it 5 times worse, made my neck hurt very bad too. So wish it didn't come with those side effects because strength and endurance from Winstrol are rather impressive. Like I said sometimes you just got to try it and see. Wish you the very best. By the way "you are crazy" lol. Got a buddy that does motocross. He's broken several bones to win some trophies. But I can totally see the adrenaline rush of it.
I’m likely going to do a 12 week test cycle if that goes well I'll do another and add winstrol at the end. I think at this point it would probably be best to wait till winter (off season) until I know the true effects on my body. I definitely have some joint issues myself so at least this way it won’t keep me off the bike. Knee surgery in January this year and just got out of a cast last week for my broken ankle. Shit would probably cripple me at if I don’t wait. Lol

Maniac1130

I know this is kinda strange, as a racer we train hard on shoulder, chest, biceps, and especially legs high rep low weight. The base of all training is cardio and core strength. think of it like a 30min triathlon HR 180 to 200 bpm the entire time swinging a 250lb bike around. But we never train forearms as they tend to pump and fill with blood faster. Forearm pump is the enemy. I have one very specific goal motocross. I’d much rather train to get huge like in my younger years. It’s sucks less. I expect a majority of people get on gear to look good, get huge. I’m trying to excel in this one thing. The look isn’t important to me or the weight I can move. I want the performance benefit of gear
Very well then. It's hard to wrap my mind around the fact that you guys don't train forarms to avoid the MX pump. Its sort of counter intuitive. I would think the more you trained and conditioned your forearm the better you're able to avoid the arm pump. I suppose just riding the bike it's self is a forearm workout in itself then? Anyway, from experience, the best "performance enhancing effect" I ever got from a steroid was Trenbolone. If you're willing to run the Test cycle, you might consider adding Tren for a future cycle. Man, NOTHING compares to tren in my opinion. Best performance enhancer out there by far! IMO

Good luck to you in your races man, stay safe brother!

Mxer269

Very well then. It's hard to wrap my mind around the fact that you guys don't train forarms to avoid the MX pump. Its sort of counter intuitive. I would think the more you trained and conditioned your forearm the better you're able to avoid the arm pump. I suppose just riding the bike it's self is a forearm workout in itself then? Anyway, from experience, the best "performance enhancing effect" I ever got from a steroid was Trenbolone. If you're willing to run the Test cycle, you might consider adding Tren for a future cycle. Man, NOTHING compares to tren in my opinion. Best performance enhancer out there by far! IMO

Good luck to you in your races man, stay safe brother!
I’ll keep that in mind if all goes well on the first test only cycle. Yeah riding is one hell of a forearm and hand work out. To the point sometimes you take your hand off the grip and you can’t even open them back up. You’d think train them to make it better but unfortunately it goes the other way

Maniac1130

Yeah riding is one hell of a forearm and hand work out. To the point sometimes you take your hand off the grip and you can’t even open them back up. You’d think train them to make it better but unfortunately it goes the other way
Yeah I guess that makes sense. Pretty wild stuff. Props to you man, and good luck with everything!

Mxer269

So this is where I’m at. I ordered gear from a high reviewed source on this page. Thanks for that. I order everything from the sticky: first-cycle-checklist-and-shopping-list. I also ordered clenbuterol. My plan is to use the clen only to start and try and lean out a bit more I’m down 30lbs since Jan and sit at 5’10 215lb. Maybe once I hit 200lbs I’ll get on cycle. What do you guys think? I ordered my supplies for 500mg test e per week for 12 weeks, but I’m considering doing 1 vial 300mg for 10week cycle then PCT, then have enough for another 10week cycle at 300mg and add the winstrol at the end. Should I just go for the 500mg at 12 and send it or split it?

Welderman

I would run 500. 250 twice a week. You will be surprised at the strength you will gain. You could still add winstrol or more clen at the end to get a little leaner. In my 1st only test e cycle I added about 70 lbs to my bench and that was 500 test e. Good luck

Mxer269

I would run 500. 250 twice a week. You will be surprised at the strength you will gain. You could still add winstrol or more clen at the end to get a little leaner. In my 1st only test e cycle I added about 70 lbs to my bench and that was 500 test e. Good thanks

Welderman

LoL. We all do that sometimes. I will plan a cycle out then change in my mind 10 times and then end up running what my initial plan was. I think that gets easier when you are experienced enough to know exactly what to expect from a cycle and each compound involved

Mxer269

LoL. We all do that sometimes. I will plan a cycle out then change in my mind 10 times and then end up running what my initial plan was. I think that gets easier when you are experienced enough to know exactly what to expect from a cycle and each compound involved
Lol, honestly I’ll have the stuff for 12 week 500mg plus all the PCT. just makes sense to do that. If I can cut my body fat down a bit more on clen, do the cycle all goes well and body fat is good. I’ll add the winstrol

Welderman

I would definitely keep winstrol for last. I'm afraid if you don't and you rely too much on it and then go to run it and find out it hurts them joints and old broken bones too bad to continue it. You will do great

CaptainPlanet

Use Cardarine, and maybe some Albuterol with Yohimbine and drink a cup of coffee.

As for AAS orals, they will all shut down your natural production to some extent, which basically makes it pointless. If you really must, then do something like Tbol as people suggested, or even Anavar, but only for 4 weeks. You will stop seeing it work past that point as your normal T levels will have dropped. There is also oral primo, you might be able to get away with using it longer, but it takes time to see its effects anyway.

If you are willing to do Test, then you would be wise to add an ancillary based on your dosages. If you're doing anything less than 250mg weekly, add some proviron. You can alternatively add some Tbol to your Test if you're dosages are right. Good luck :)