I am new here so here is a little bit about my background

pittb22

ive done quite a few cycles in my life (on #8 now).took first one young because other wrestling team members were doing it and wanted to be jacked like them.then did more in the years to follow.i recently (unfortunatly) just got out of prison after four years.went in tiny about 125 lbs.had a run with drugs but havnt touched any since.went hard in the gym and chow hall there and put on about 55+ lbs.my bf is pretty low. I am thoroughly commited to the gym and lift 5-6 days a week faithfully.im only 5'4" tall so 180+ is a good amount of weight for my height considering my fairly low bf count.i often am mistaked for wieghing more because i look like i weigh more than i do.i hate being so short! Lol...ive been plateud now for about 6 months for some reason.i eat like an animal and its worked great until about 6 months ago.i figured it was time to give myself a little "boost" and help rekickstart myself.i wish i had all of this info in my past experiences with aas.this site is a goldmine.i will post my progress and reviews on this site as i proceed with my "journey" with aas.stay strong brothers!
I startrd this cyclr on 8-21-13 and it will last for 20 weeks.
Stats
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 178 (precycle)...currently 185
BF: ? fairly low but cant seem to find an accurate test!

T

Taurus

Hi pittb22,

Welcome to our community and thank you for joining us. I hope you'll get all the answers to all your questions. I would like to ask you to post some self pics, your cycles and also your reviews on sources and products you've used. In this way you'll earn some karma and will be helpful for others.

Stay active! +1 from admin.

Diesel

Welcome to the MG, please do not forget to read our Rules and Guidelines: http://musclegurus.to/rules-and-guidelines

milkin

Welcome Pittb22 glad you found our little, but rapidly growing, cyber community. We are all here to help each other whether it traininng, cycle, dieting, or life experiences related so please do come in and contribute.

Glad to see you have found a different path aside from drugs, I have seen this many times and it may open up an opportunity for a blog if anyone wants to start one. You only go around once, and it's a short ride so take care if the vehicle that transports you through which is your body/health.

Fill out a cycle log, Taurus has the link above already to go for you.