i appolagize

siegmund

Bros I just realized their has been a lot of good topics ,and answers and posts lately ,,and I'm in a position to +1 ,,and I have to apologize ,,I'm so use to just responding ,and I really don't think about karma ,that I don't hit the button ,and its not right ,,but I will step my game up ,sorry sieg

N

noveskeelite

I'm guilty of it too. I hardly ever give people karma mostly cause I never think about it.

siegmund

Me to ,and now I'm thinking about it ,with silver comes a responsabilty ,,and giving karma for good topic and helpful feed back are part of it ,, and I need to step up my game a little ,,I just really never think about it

N

noveskeelite

yeah I have been doing +1's lately. trying to be more conscious of it lol. feel like an asshole people giving me karma all the time and I never return favor even for good posts.

D

Dont_trip

Lol just jk man its cool that you guys  man up and realize it.you 2 and a few others seemed to be leading the charge on kick starting this place, hell its you two that got  me 2 get involved around here. keep it up guys your doing great.

siegmund

Its a team effort bro ,, and your with the team ,, and the site is young ,so a few years or a year when its booming ,we were the bros ,all of us here now ,, I like your activity ,I do ,,hell bro its such a good played back site ,no power trips ,or trened up mods banning bros for asking a question. ,, if you need a answer its here ,if you need a shoulder its here ,,  +1