I fucked up!!!

darkvorg

Ahhhhhh I am a dumb dumb. So apparently Aromasin isn't a DA and I have no idea why I assumed that (most likely because I assumed) so now I don't have a DA! 

That being said: I will NOT be running NPP this cycle in prep for wedding. Honestly maybe it's one of those God things that is just telling me to slow my roll! So for my 3rd cycle it will NOT be Test P & NPP but only the Test. This will be for the best and next year when I run again I can implement my NPP I have on hand!!! Yayyyyyy

darkvorg

I will get that for when I use the NPP I have for my cycle next year! Thank you for catching that one!!! I guess that's why we have the cycle logs for everyone to see!

SemperFi

Always best to be prepared and not need it than need it and not be prepared.

Great to see you Ram!

SEMPER FI

SemperFi

Hey brother,

One of the most popular ones and one that most of us always have on hand is cabergo****.

SEMPER FI

siegmund

yes ,

what semfi said.  , i didnt have it and paid dearly. !!!+2 brother for making the right decision. , one thing i always here is DAM IM JUST RUNNING TEST !!!! TEST IS THE ULTIMATE PRIMO.CYCLE. ,honestly you dont need nothing else. , but test. .i can remember , saying CREATINE.  , and everyone had to have creatine. when that was big.  dont get me wrong test was out but under ground and us novoice , well at least i could care less about test at that time.  ... but please test is a wonderful cycle.  

darkvorg

Yeah once Semper pointed out I messed up and bought a second AI I was like... fuck. I am super happy to just run Test again! This will also be my first Test Prop only cycle too and I can remeber I got the most gainz on my Prop when I did my Cyp-Prop cycles SOO I think this shorter ester will be perfect for my cut. I wanna do this all right and happy to just hold off on my NPP and like you all said just wait to have the caber on hand, last thing I want is to be unprepared!!!! Can't wait for the 1st of the year!!!!!! 2017 is going to be HUGE!!!!

darkvorg

Also I am just a young buck, so keepin it simple for my 3rd cycle ever isn't bad at all. My higher power probably did for me what I couldn't do for myself which is EASY DOES IT! :D

blastthru23

Caber is good to have whatever the case. One of here calls them "chicky pills", cuz it gives one some serious wood! Guess our friend uses it for a good time with his chick LOL. When u order it, always get more tjan u think u will need, especially if it's coming from over the pond. You just never know.

blastthru23

Oh yeaaahhh! Don't take too much, or you might be sitting on the porcelain throne for a little bit, at least that's what happens to me if I take 10+ mgs  :p

darkvorg

Well my cycle will be done by then.... but some of that to get me through those PCT blues.... hell yeah ;) honeymoon here I come!!!