i have an acne problem , i need you guys on this one please!

built_tough

so my cycle ended about a month ago and i went through pct.  here is the thing.  i thought the acne was slightly clearing up but now when i looked in the mirror , i swear to god i think i see even more bumps/pimples.  my whole back is still fucked.  seriously, what the hell do i need to do to get rid of this shit.  no way in hell can i take my shirt off.  here is some info about my cycle that i finished if that even helps.  i was running low test prop and high tren with aromasin as an AI for about 11 weeks or so.  7 of those weeks were where tren was introduced.  the acne is all over my chest, my left arm, shoulders.  what can i do. please help me.

milkin

Hum.. Tren contributing zero percent to estrogen conversion, low TEST dosage, and aromasin in the mix all calculate to a very low estrogne level. TEST/E2 ratio contributes to horomne unbalance which promotes acne. I think you crashed your E2 bro. 

built_tough

should i shave before going to those tanning beds?  so if i crashed my e2 how do i get it going again?  or do i just bite the bullet and wait it out?  i have also been researching for hours and HOURS last night (acne.org).  i ended up finding something very interesting out.  

1. i have been using 0 probiotics. solution : ordered a bottle of arthur medical probiotics, the best on the market. so im guessing i have a leaky gut, meaning, shit ive been eating might have been contributing to poor digestion.

2. fiber. there's another thing i have not been eating much of.  bread doesn't constitute as a good source of fiber and i love bread, but i know its bad as hell for you.  solution : i am going today to purchase a tub of "NOW FIBER -3" with omega 3-6-9's in it.  

3. Multi vitaimins.  come to think of it, when i had a couple bottles of MV's that i was using, i didn't really have as much of an acne issue as i do now.  solution : ordered a 5 month supply of " New chapter Every  Man's one dayily Multivitamin" another top of the line product.

4. Soap.  unfortunately like many of us , we use soaps that are processed and refined and store bought and god knows what the hell is in them.  Solution: i ordered a couple handmade bars of soap that are specifically for acne, exzema, dry , oily skin.  uncented which is important.  these bars are actually prodcued in a very small batch by a guy on etsy.com , which i suggest looking into. i never knew how much organic stuff you can find on there.  

5. DIET! here is probably one of the most infulential pieces that take into account how your body functions.  I have been on my diet of strictly protein shakes, tilapia and broccoli.  no breads, no milk, no sugars, no gluten, no dairy of any kind.  solution : for my own benefit and health , it seems i might have to live like this for quite some time.

so my theory is this and actually, this is going to sound like fun because its going to be an experiment not only for me, but for anyone else that might be curious if this really works or not!  so once i have everything in my hands which should be by next week at the latest due to shipping and what not.  I will use everything i stated.  i doubt maybe creating a cycle for this is actually beneficial for this site, so ill just hold off on that, and put all my results and what not into this thread.  i know once i get all the products it will take me a month before i start drawing my conclusions as to whether these work or no.  but i have high hopes from intensive reading and research i was doing last night.

wish me luck guys.  because if this works, i want this shit stickied and like 50 karma points for figuring this bastard out :) not to mention how much this can help everyone in this community.  

p.s. i have diagnosed my acne. it is infact "CYSTIC ACNE" , just so you know, but i am positive that it will help any other skin conditions/acne conditions out - IF THIS WORKS THOUGH?  so nothing concrete yet until i say it works or its all bullshit.  so give me some time to get things started and once i have everything on hand, i will update this thread to let you guys know that i started the program which will last at least for 30 days before making judgement.

dlovett

Hey bud - I was in the same boat as you. While your research is a great asset and is certainly useful information for anyone who might like to follow that type of health regimen the variety of acne that you have self diagnosed becomes an actual infection of the dermis, pores and follicles and will most likely need medication (I am not an MD). I have never had acne issues in my life until my last cycle and the acne was cystic, painful, widespread amongst my back, shoulders and chest and manifested into large pustules that would rupture and bleed. After seeing my MD and a referral to the dermatologist, I was prescribed doxycycline (antibiotic) and this cleared me up within a few weeks. You may need to consult your physician - like any other infection, your body can only fight off so much...

Good luck!

dlovett

Milk's most likely right - in my case, my E2 was obliterated. I was taking about 400mg of Prop and 150 mg of Tren A e.o.d. and then toward the end of my cycle I threw in Mast P and Winstrol (both DHT derivatives thats when the acne became heavily pronounced).  I was using Letro (trying to mitigate and even reverse my post puberty gyno). When I ended my cycle and started my PCT, the acne got really pissed and that's when I had to go see the doc, because like you, my back was FUCKED up!

DO NOT ORDER ACCUTANE!!!! The shit will kill you... it's so incredibly harsh and is often a part of continuing radiation therapy for Melanoma patients.

You will likely need Clindamycin, Doxycycline or another oral antibiotic in addition to a 10% benzoil peroxide or 2% salicylic acid, unscented soap.

dlovett

If you do not see any result from your proposed approach, you could always order these antibiotics w/o a prescription from a cyber pharmacy - just be careful as you could be allergic to certain antibiotics. Watch out for scammers as well...

dlovett

Shaving prior to tanning in a publicly used bed can open the door for folliculitis - don't do it. 

built_tough

yeah, im not going to go for accutane.  i don't have extreme severity " vegeta level is over 9000" acne.   but i get your point.  i would rather try the natural stuff first.  AND if it doesn't work, then yeah, i can order some doxycycline, which i believe I might have used in the past. not sure.

will see as the days go by once i start doing everything i mentioned, on account of when i actually get the stuff in.  but i know all this stuff can't hurt.  and its definitely worth a try before screaming bloody murder.

milkin

Built_tough, i cant emphasize enough how strongly I feel regarding the origin of acne breakouts while using steroids. This has been a debatable topic for many moons but after years researching, trying different soaps and so called remedies, and most impotantaly listening to others feedback, I am dead set on levels theory that is it related to hormone unbalance. Step back and think just exactually happening to your hormone levels durring a cycle.. They are all over the place !! Usually once they level off, there is very little breakouts. But as your hormone levels climb, an fall @ cycle end, your levels increasing/decreasing at a very fast rate. E2 also trends this way and this is where your hormone unbalance, or T-E2 ratio, gets out of wack. Most people break out in the beginning and very end of their  cycles due to his theory.

The advice that most of the members provided above is golden too. Keeping your skin clean and the axdition of some supplements have also prooven to limit breakouts. Good luck and keep js posted.

Semper Fi

Acne.org - good site:  When I started to get it (Ance) that is where i started reading about it as well.  I found out on another site that Green Tea works great as a cure.  I did not drink it but I did have some EGCg on hand and started taking it.  Cleared up for me in about 3 days and stayed gone.  Sounds like you may have a larger issue though.......

Good luck,

SF

built_tough

yeah, thats where i went to.  thats where i got these ideas from.  still waiting on the things i ordered to be delivered.  but i will know more as the weeks go by, especially after eliminating grains, dairy and sugar from my diet.  all of which are known to cause acne breakouts as well.  so if the acne starts to dissapear, then i know it was the food.  but i wont know until then and assess the situation at that time. i will keep this updated.

dlovett

If it has progressed to the point of infection, it would have more permanency and be less likely to just "go away". It actually has to be irradicated  by some extrinsic factor or else the excess sebum will continue to clog and infect your pores and hair follicles. There may come a point where the sebum is no longer being produced in such volume but by that time the infection has already set in. The hormonal aspect is what causes the chronicity whereas the infection is persistent.

built_tough

thanks for spending time to chime in on this issue.  but i guess i will have to see with time becuase like i said im unemployed so i guess i have to bite the bullet on this one and see what happens.  i coulld be lucky though since i havent seen any new ones coming up.  but without a doctor i wont take a chance and use any antibiotic because who knows what the hell it can do.  so i will just keep to my healthy diet change that i finally have been adapting to nicely.  i have been incorporating this stuff called "super food" its a single serving of all my daily fruits and vegetables in powdered form.  30 cals 4 gram carbs 2 of which are fiber.  helps with immunity and what nots.  have also been sticking to 1 shower daily as to not wash away all my essential skin oils.  but i will definintely continue to be proavtive on this thread and share any new information especailly if i notice the bumps starting to go away.  and because of all this mess, i am going to lay off the juice for a long time.  i would rather do a cycle of prohormone as it is less hormonallly corruptive .  i have ran a cycel of prohormones before and hever NEVER gotten it like this.  but for now im just sticking with my ostarine log i update on a daily basis.  you should check that out. but probably look in about 2 weeks thought , since today is only day 3 and im not feeling shit, yet. lol

built_tough

so just a little update about this.  i started taking some green super food powder first thing in the morning with some protein , to help aid in digestion.  taking 2 caps of some probiotics in the morning as well, i am also drinking my veggies , about 36oz of liquified broccoli each and every day.  i also received the soap that i needed to keep my skin healthy, since its all natural, handmade.  ended up taking a shower with that last night and scrubbed everywhere to make sure i got it all on my acne, etc.  after rinsing it off, my skin felt actually very very good.  woke up this morning, to look at some spots of exzema on my legs and they are starting to fade away. yes!  , i also noticed that my bowel movements have been getting much better, not to mention that it looks like st.patricks day in my toilet bowl now. HAHAHA.  all in all, i think it's going to take a little bit of time, but it looks like this might do the trick to get rid of the acne, within time.