I mean... damn!!!

Gainz.

Seeing shit like this makes me want to quit and start collecting stamps... or rocks.

Gainz.

Since no one has commented... and I know sometimes tick tock will show a different video than the one that's posted...
This picture is the reason why I made the post!

I mean... what the fuck!!
This dude doesn't even look human. Looks like he has a horse leg for an arm...
Has to be by far the most impressive tricep and possibly shoulder I've ever seen!

Attachments

• received_330496086242695.jpeg
    received_330496086242695.jpeg
    46.7 KB · Views: 8

BulkinWes

Since no one has commented... and I know sometimes tick tock will show a different video than the one that's posted...
This picture is the reason why I made the post!

I mean... what the fuck!!
This dude doesn't even look human. Looks like he has a horse leg for an arm...
Has to be by far the most impressive tricep and possibly shoulder I've ever seen!
Bruh……. That’s crazy

Gainz.

Bruh……. That’s crazy
I still don't fully understand what I'm looking at... his tricep... it looks more like a hamstring than a tricep. It doesn't have that taper... it's just a huge chunk of meat

I mean here's some of the best and biggest triceps in the game... one of these certainly do not look like the other!

I've never seen anything like that... and his shoulders... what the fuck!
Fuckin anabolic pumpkins!
Everything else is fuckin rock solid too... but what the fuck is up with that tricep....

Attachments

• received_1491720948345719.jpeg
    received_1491720948345719.jpeg
    187.5 KB · Views: 4

Gainz.

Look at Sam Sulek lmao

That mother fucker... his genetics!!!
I don't understand the hate he gets.. he's just a young dude living life. I really like the kid.
Do I think he's a role model... no... is he a good dude.. yeah

BulkinWes

That mother fucker... his genetics!!!
I don't understand the hate he gets.. he's just a young dude living life. I really like the kid.
Do I think he's a role model... no... is he a good dude.. yeah
Yeah I think he’s 20 or 21 definitely take grams of gear and is gonna have a heart attack soon unless he’s monitoring the shit like insanely but tbh I don’t even think it’s his genetics his workout ethic is so fuckn nasty heavy af to failure all the time he’s a fuckn beast I mean yeah genetics are there but he is 100% putting in the work. Everyone thinks he’s a genius and when he says shit I’m like boy I been knowing this shit for 10 years he’s great for advice to the beginners no doubt but us veterans he’s just got the same knowledge but he does have it at that young of an age so if I’m his health allows it he’s gonna be a legend

Gainz.

Yeah I think he’s 20 or 21 definitely take grams of gear and is gonna have a heart attack soon unless he’s monitoring the shit like insanely but tbh I don’t even think it’s his genetics his workout ethic is so fuckn nasty heavy af to failure all the time he’s a fuckn beast I mean yeah genetics are there but he is 100% putting in the work. Everyone thinks he’s a genius and when he says shit I’m like boy I been knowing this shit for 10 years he’s great for advice to the beginners no doubt but us veterans he’s just got the same knowledge but he does have it at that young of an age so if I’m his health allows it he’s gonna be a legend

Oh I'm not taking away from his hard work... I'm just saying he definitely has great genetics... and responds extremely well to gear.
He showed a picture of himself in 11th grade... he was already fuckin big!

BulkinWes

Oh I'm not taking away from his hard work... I'm just saying he definitely has great genetics... and responds extremely well to gear.
He showed a picture of himself in 11th grade... he was already fuckin big!
Yeah he was he’s a big guy I think he’s got really great work ethics and I really think it’s the amount of gears he’s taking lmao