I STAND CORRECTED

siegmund

When the zig is wrong ,the zig will admit when he's wrong ,remember my forum topic letting the better half pin you ,and how oh ya no problem ,its great ,well f_ _ _ _ that IM WRONG ,I let her do glute or ass what ever but now she's getting min the habit of wanting to pin me well I'm doing a front felt shot tonight ,and she's like here I got you ,well she slowly sticks it in which I felt like I got stabbed then she starts pushing in and my fucking little ass delt is burning I look and 3/4 of the pin is out of a 5/8 pin !!! I'm like wtf you doing ,oh I'm scared ,so I got like .25 of prop and tren a sub q ,you want to talk about burn I just literly ran around the block feels like someone got a blow torch on me :(( any way I had to reload and hit the other front delt ,,so bros NO MORE ,maybe the ass can't be scared there but ,no where  else ,my front delta are not even fully broke in yet so now 2 more spot clickki ya ,(in Spanish that means all fucked up ) wow I'll tell you ,,,lol now but wow man

N

noveskeelite

lol that's funny. Not gonna lie tho sometimes I let the needle come out a little bit by mistake when im injecting myself. ive even had oil actually dribble out of site Frown

would be nice to have someone aspirate for me........I cant aspirate delts by myself. That's what id have a cool gf do.....just pull plunger for me ill do everything else lol. aint jammimg no needles in me lol