I started my first cycle

82ndab

I started my first cycle this morning, after cruising 200 mg E10D. Starting with 150 mg for the first couple injections, to see how things go, and then go up from there. Then this evening, it was like I was having a panic attack. Heart was racing, my blood pressure was fine, at 128/70, but my heart rate was 87 beats per minute.  Everything seems fine now, normal blood pressure, normal heart rate. This never happened doing 200 mg. Can someone explain to me what could have caused this. Could it be due to different type of gear?  Last injection, before today was seven days ago.

56too

How long has it been since you had a physical? What are your stats, hght, whgt, fat%. How long have you been training ? How old are you? Your description is kind of confusing, How many mg of test are you doing a week? It isn't uncommon for your condition to be caused by your mind. People can sometimes freak out and get anxiety simply because of the unknown. Unless you've pinned something thats contaminated or isn't what you thought you had there is rarely any chance running test and especially at the small doses I think you're doing for that to happen. If you're healthy my advice is to chill out a lil. A very standard first cycle is 500mg of test a week divided into 2 pins a week, say 250 Mon and 250 Thur.

milkin

56 is right on target here 82 especially since your bp/hr were not indicating anything out of the ordinary. You state to have "started out the first couple of injections at 150mg", this is the confusing part. Are you pinning more then once a day ? You will have associated sides such as elevated bp, heart rate, as well as mental "Well being" fellings but not within hours when using long esters. 

As 56 had also mentioned, there is an elevation in mental well being in which some claim to feel invinciable while others feel overly emotional. These are the hidden sides that most have difficulty explaining since it hits everybody different. It's true 82, real bodybody builders do cry :) 

This also dramatizes the importance of keeping a journal where you can chart your BP and log your sides. You can note sides that you encountered whith different compounds and most importantally you can keep track of your cycle outcome and identify strong/weak points and what areas need improvement. If your symptoms persist, I would stop what ever you had started and go from there. Consulting Doc is always a good idea.

82ndab

Sorry for the confusion, I was currently doing 200 mg test -C every 10 days, so I was going to start a 500 mg test-c per week cycle.  Split 250 per week, but since using a different brand, I am starting at 150 split, 300 per week. Last physical was about a month and 1/2 ago, everything seemed fine, Dr. was not to concerned with anything. Prostate was fine, cholesterol was slightly elevated, but I've had it higher before. Diet is pretty clean, so pretty healthy. And I think you're right, just something in my head.

milkin

Ok so 7 days ago you did 200mg and today you did another 150mg. Thats nothing especially since you have been poping 200mg E10d. Was this sudden increase in heartrate a one time event or did it happen again ? 

82ndab

This was the first time, it was also kind of like having indigestion.  It was definitely a weird feeling.

82ndab

After researching a little more, starting to believe E2 is elevated. After reading an article about estradiol, a preferred range for a male weightlifter is 10-30 pg/mg, please correct me if this is wrong. After last blood tests, E2 levels were 28.1 pg/mg, also were the signs of anxiety, headaches, that I thought were from working out, and after reading Milken's article on his E2 levels, a sore throat. Still not sure what my bf is, so I am going to back off on the cycle, just continue trt and work on dropping the body fat, time to double up on the cardio. I've started using 0.25 mg of adex ed, and will adjust as needed. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.