I tried...

SharonKY

For the last month I have tried this diet that was given to me by my trainer....it was awful...I cheated a lot because I felt so foggy from no carbs (only about 50g a day....which came from sweet potatoes) .  I have decided while I love my trainer, that I need to try something on my own....I decided to go with Jim Stoppani's Shortcut to Shred.  The diet allows some fruit (which I miss) and a tuna sandwich at lunch, which will give me the carb satisfaction that I crave and keep me better on track.

Just wanted your thoughts on Stoppani's programs and feedback if anyone has ever tried one.

B

Burrr

I think his programs are fine, just disregard the supplement advice. 

I've done short cut to size a few times, but did my own meal plan.

SharonKY

Thank you, Burrr...

I have to say that his new protein that is at GNC is the ONLY protein powder that hasnt given me unbearable heartburn. 

B

Burrr

SharonKY said:
</p><p>Thank you, Burrr...</p><p>I have to say that his new protein that is at GNC is the ONLY protein powder that hasnt given me unbearable heartburn. </p><p>
I bet his protein is available elsewhere without his brand, He's got some vendor out there blending his mix up.</p><p>I use his pre-jym pre workout fairly often, but at only about a 10th of the recommended dose. I used pre workouts for so long it's just part of my routine, so I diluted it and kept my routine.</p><p>Have you tried genepro protein yet? SemperFi told me about. Medical grade stuff.</p><p> </p>