I wana hear ur Experience w/Tren Cough experience

BlackHawk

So i little backround on Trenbolone. Tren is a very powerful steroid that is 5x stronger than Testosterone, the reason why is due to it doesnt convert to Estrodoil via aromatase enzyme it doesnt convert to DHT via 5alpha Reductase enzyme either so making it 100% bioavaiable to bind to the Androgen Receptors and it binds very strong to it.

Tren is darker in color due to its brewing process it turn brownish due to oxidation.

Tren was also invited for cows to grow bigger muscle to sell more meat to make the most profit out of the animal. It made the cows into SuperSwole cows but later the FDA said fuck u no more.

anyways today was my first shot of Tren Ace100 I injected only 1/2mL with 1/2 of TestE300. Frst thing I felt was that the oil felt different while I was injecting it into my Vastus Lateralis it felt cold. I had some cold water next to me just in case and I was taking deep breathes throw my nose and exhaled thru my mouth(read somewhere that it could help)

AND THEN.... NOTHING HAPPEN!!! LOL hahah I survived my 1st shot of tren with NO TREN COUGH

So how is it with ya??

Kfizzle

Just took my 6th one today been ramping up from 50-100 mg a day. Trensomnia a couple times and night sweats. Nothing too bad on my end.  Noticed some new veins in my arms and not getting fatigued in the gym either.  Time to bump it up to 2 a day!  

BlackHawk

What SRC did u get it from PM me

i did cardio today with no prob when did u start experiencing the sides?

my bad thot it didnt go threw

dlovett

This only happens when you get it in the bloodstream... tren cough is a reaction that occurs when you nick a vessel, or worse, hit a vein. You will experience a metallic taste in your mouth and feel your throat begin to feel constricted and slightly agitated. The coughing fit only lasts for a very short period, less than a handful of minutes most times. 

spot on answer!

also its when you start shooting large amounts as theres more tren in the syringe so more chance of it hitting a blood vessel even if you didnt nick it on the way in theres a chance the extra part of tren can push into a blood vessel if theres enough of the tren or a large amount of oil.

i use an alchohol wipe and sniff it first signs of tren cough or some albas oil.

To avoid the cough all together i inject 0.5ml slowly and taste for any weird tastes in my mouth :p then continue the jab

built_tough

your not going to experience cardio problems until after a few weeks once the tren really sets in.  how do i know?  because i was training with this woman and she told me to hop onto the treadmill and run for 10 min.  i had to get the fuck off after 2 because i couldn't handle it anymore.  that's when you know.   dont worry. it will happen LOL

powerlifter86

It all depends on ones body and oils/compound, tren cough isn't necessarily a bad thing sometimes because its let you know the compound is working/strong

anabolic-city

just started delta pharma tri-tren nothing bad yet except metalically taste in mouth!

worst i had was from bsi tren acetate into my tricep it must have nicked a vessel as my lungs were really tight and i had the horrible cough!

anabolic-city

if you want to avoid the cough just inject 0.5ml a time

i keep gettin it because my barrels are full 2.5ml and as you inject the oil must move somewhere and probably ends up nicking a vessel.

once you have had it a few times you realise its not actually going to kill you and its fine!

llcooljames

mmm tren cough is a bitch it can be worst the just a cough! I have had an experience in which my throat closed and I couldn't breath for about 20 seconds I dropped to my knees and then it opened slowly and I was able to breath again but shit it was frightening. I believe it happens when you catch a blood vessel and the tren hits the blood stream, even when you check by aspirating you can pull the needle out and catch one. So be as careful as you can people... Not scaring people just sharing an experience which I am sure is very very rare :)

3rd_levelup

Tren Cough for me is always followed by a sore throat. For real you know how after you pin and you feel it coming on slowly but them more steady then WHAM !! It like a hot branding iron n the back of your throat. Man o man does that burn like a mother. Then like i said the next day my throat is scratchy. Anyone else get this post tren cough ?

Dolf

I don't get the sore throat, but sometimes it's worse than other times. Ice water is definitely your friend.

wes

It feels like your throat grows hair in it . I like the cough let me know its good . but I'm also a freak and glutton for punishment. I just ride it out

austing0525

I've personally experienced the sweats.. As far as the cough it happen to me once and it was about 15 mins after pinning my self.. I thought it was BS but I quickly changed my view after it hit me.. 150 mg of tren e 2x a week is what I've taken with 2x a week of test e 300 everyone I know told me about the cough when I first started thinking about taking tren and I'm glad I listen to all the different views