I want opinions on this....

Josski

Okay, apparently this has been a practice within bodybuilding for a long time...

When I first watched the documentary I immediately thought..."Okay, now I have definitely seen a whole knew level of extreme." Yet, once I started giving it an honest consideration, it does make sense in a way. I mean, if it really is unhealthy and nasty, then why give it to our new borns??? 

I'm curious about what you all think as well. Here is the video: http://gymflow100.com/breast-milk-bo...ns-milk-video/

The reason I didn't take it seriously is because in my opinion, this guy definitely isn't "big and impressive" - that's just my opinion. Anyone here think this is hype? Or thinks this is definitely something to consider?

SemperFi

My opinion without even clicking the link-

There is now doubt that human breast milk contains what is needed for development in infants. How could God be wrong?

For use in bodybuilding- Desperation leads to poor decision making.

SEMPER FI

Dolf

The link doesn't work, but if it's not chicken breast, 99/1 turkey, rice, sweet potatoe, or veggies I'm not consuming it.

SemperFi

There is not way your are getting me or anyone I know to drink human breast milk in the hopes of it doing something that can't be done without it.

That is an experiment I will leave in the hands of the desperate. ;)

SEMPER FI

swolesam

Same great things are said about honey, dates, and apple cider vinegar. If its something you wana try, go for it. Me personally, i got my hands full with steak, turkey, chicken, tuna, veggies and complex carbs. It gives me all i need to grow optimally :)

calmb4dastorm

No thank you. But please, let us know if it works for you, should you decide to give it a go. Breast milk does contain the necessary nutrients for infants. So yes, it's healthy,  yes it is nasty. Why give it to a newborn if it is nasty?well..it's simple, they have not yet developed a sense of taste to have an aversion to it. Over the first 5 months of life, they begin to developing taste differentiation. 

For an adult--this adult at least--whole foods can provide all essential nutrients needed.  

Josski

Thank u for your opinions

I have tried once this milk, didn't like it at all..don't know who can drink it. It has different smell and taste from that milk, that we usually drink.