IFBB Suspended

calmb4dastorm

The NPC apparently due to things that transpired this week at Mr. Olympia. I just read a bit if info on social media as well on the official IFBB website. 

blastthru23

Apparently, the NPC judges weren't following the rules and constitution of the IFBB, something like that. I read it on Generation Iron's website. Had to do with the event on the 14th I believe

calmb4dastorm

[[{"fid":"36024","view_mode":"wysiwyg","fields":{"format":"wysiwyg","field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]":"","field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]":"Official Notice"},"type":"media","link_text":null,"attributes":{"title":"Official Notice","height":"280","width":"280","class":"media-element file-wysiwyg"}}]]

https://www.ifbb.com/2017/09/ifbb-official-notice/

blastthru23

Im thinking its the NPC judges getting suspended from judging ifbb shows maybe, but the NPC as an organization isnt suspended (?) Maybe shows that are already prompted get to continue? Fuck i hate politics in all forms. Lets start a new fuckin league altogether. The get up there a show your shit league. Give winner of the open a giant hammer, and division winners a 5lb slab of beef and iron two pronged fork to eat it with. Who needs a trophy, im fuckin hungry mutha fuckas!

blastthru23

Pretty sure plastic tastes like shit, and im willing to bet that damn sword is as dull as the guy that thinks aas is the majik bullet

calmb4dastorm

[[{"fid":"36064","view_mode":"wysiwyg","fields":{"format":"wysiwyg","field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]":"","field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]":"IFBB NOTICE"},"type":"media","attributes":{"title":"IFBB NO NOTICE","height":"280","width":"280","class":"media-element file-wysiwyg"},"link_text":null}]]