IGF LR3

Alexdb2022

Just got this in on my product list after begging my guy to get it in for months so I could start pushing it. Starting the cycle today. Suggestions boys? Very excited about this one. 😎😎😎

Denicnut

Just got this in on my product list after begging my guy to get it in for months so I could start pushing it. Starting the cycle today. Suggestions boys? Very excited about this one. 😎😎😎
Yea it works really well the first time you do it and you can start out with low dose and work your way up…25-50mcg bilaterally to start …if it’s good stuff it will work very well the first time you do it then you will need more and more that’s why it’s important to start low

Alexdb2022

Yea it works really well the first time you do it and you can start out with low dose and work your way up…25-50mcg bilaterally to start …if it’s good stuff it will work very well the first time you do it then you will need more and more that’s why it’s important to start low

Thanks for the tip I was gonna just jump in at 50 eod

HGH.to

should be helpful in getting you shredded. never used myself but that's what i hear about it...

Gainz.

Just be careful... I've heard some crazy side effects that can happen from it... Like dick issues, bells palsy... Just be careful brother