il be quiet for a bit

jonathan

im off to morocco africa in couple of days bodyboarding with uk champion so il be quiet for a week or so gents.

jonathan

it was amazing apart from everyone getting ill ,they seemed to think it was the sea over there ,all the sewage was pumped directly into it,i was ok the only one,but since ive got back i have the same symtoms,horrible really hope it goes soon as starting cycle soon and have not trained since been home im so very weak .

jonathan

getting there now ,started taking supplements again ,ive lost a bit of weight mostly body fat looking in the mirror,i have not trained yet im going to give it a few more days then start,and 1st cycle date approaching but until im 100% i will play it by ear hopefully i wont have to worry about that and will be normal again hell of a week ,thank god thats over.

jonathan

Im away again back wednesday,going to train so im going ahead with cycle ,it will be 1st pin over weekend sunday then thurs ,excited ,not about the pin though haha ,very interested to see how my body reacts to test ,be nice to get some hard work in ,got everything i need so green light

D

dolfanshan

Good luck Jonathan! I think you'll like it brother! Keep us updated

strong

Whats up Jonathan?? on my first cycle of test. love it bro. don't be worried about a needle bro, its nothing.....Keep us posted..