IM LIKING IT

siegmund

OK guys ,, seems like things are picking up brothers ,,(told you it would Dex) and its a good feeling , I see how much tarus ,milk ,diesel and the others put in here , and I do and did by best to keep the action going ,, and by the looks of it now ,, I see more forum topics and just basic convo going on and its a good feeling ,, the great thing bros ,there ain't no right or wrong question here !.there is no getting bashed here ,, so feel at home  and enjoy ,, hey we all need to grow and learn ,, and we all start somewhere ,, and I hate on other sites when I see the noob get bashed and gang rapped ,, but I can promise you that won't happen here .. I'm ranting now ,,I'm back to work and don't have the time I use to put in here ,, but its good to see some new faces holding down the fort while I'm out ,, OK all my bros ,,I didn't leave the site ,,its my season and I have to make mine when I can but I will be ,,in everyday ,,for a fast hit ,  keep it up I like what I'm seeing:::))))))))))))

Standingup

Well honestly the biggest thing is the lack of a nazi style censorship, and quite frankly Im shocked more people have not had enough and come here. In time they will. 

milkin

It's just a matter of time :)

Members get so wrapped up in trying to establish that level of social status, karma points, they literally become oblivious to their surroundings. Corrupt scr's are able to re-open under a different names, deals are made behind he scenes, and karma whoring and fan-boy rallies run rancid.  For those who have stepped back and picked up on this, you know exactly what I am talking about. For those who have no idea what I am talking about, try taking a step back and looking at things from a different angle. Dig deep enough, and you will see that quantity is no comparison to quality.

milkin

Are you sure you're not dancing around in your underwear singing this song Zig ?

[[{"fid":"15643","view_mode":"default","fields":{"format":"default"},"type":"media","attributes":{"alt":"Icona Pop: - I Love It (Official Music Video)","class":"media-element file-default"}}]]

siegmund

I can't pull up the video it won't ply bro,,this stupid tablet I have ,,::((( just like most things plp post with video I can't play,, its funny tho you said that because I am sitting here in my under where listing to the 70,s at 7 ( its all 70.s music ) disco shit so ya I probley am lol crazy right I had a rough day and figured it was time for a six pack and I haven't had a drink in about 6 month ,I'm off cycle and liver is good so .. Listening to Saturday night fever doing the disco lmao I'd probley win Americas funniest video,s   but realized a lot of shit today ,,that even on line on the internet there are bro's out there that can actually be called a FRIEND,, and its because they really know where a bros heart is by There words ,and they know when they get side tracked ,and check them that's a friend and it touched me today what someone I met on line did ,, sooo a six pack and my under where I am :))) how did you know and now back to boogie nights lmao ,, ty bro mean that from the heart 

siegmund

No culture club boy George to much on the other side of the tracks for me ,,crazy thing I got into the beat rite now on that video she was singing my song I'm 70,s and she's a 90,s bitch lmao ,

siegmund

But have to run upstairs or the wife is going to kill me ,,ya benching 300 almost and squatting ,well I'll let that go can't live in past ,lol but you seen my pics I'm not a small boy but I'm no match for my wife's pourtican blood ,,so off to the bed room I go ::)) and that's 100% pourtican so if you don't no ,,temper ,,lol see you tomorrow

Dexter

its so cool when our work is appreciated. hope to increase our community that will appreciate as you do. Only on this way we will prospered and bring others only trustful place. don't try to leave as ever :))

siegmund

Dex ,I honestly do enjoy it here ,, I do ,haven't been to active lately got a little side tracked but ,, I'm here ,, and yes I'm am pleased things are picking up because I know how much heart you guys put in here 

Phillyeagles

I think more people will start to come over here. With what's been going on over there with some of the sources and fan boys it's a bit rediculous. Even the mods, one in particular, are out of control. I know I have been spending a little more time over here. Hopefully more will follow for your guys sake. I'm sure you work very hard to keep this site to the level it's at.

milkin

We are the next generation of review sites and we will stick to our guns keeping this place free from the Riff Raff that resides elsewhere. Our purpose here is exactly the same which is a source review site HOWEVER, we do it without the behind the scenes scams, militant style of moderating, and widely abused karma point scoring system. If I can get off my Harley the weekend I will complete my" review site rant" and post it so look for it soon. It's based on PROOF and not some fabracated sales pitch.

mrskfizzle

Awesome!  However I still think this site still needs major mobile friendly improvements.  This is one reason I am hardly in here and well not very many ladies yet either.

milkin

• Mobile app in the works.

• Quite a few ladies here but are squatters at the moment. We need a few aggressive female members to rally the female forums, so MRS.K and BORSUCZEK GIRL let us know if you gals know of anyone who might be able to do so.

Moving forward, there may be a MG incentive program where members could possibly receive MG merchandise if it becomes available. This is the big bosses gig and is not set in stone so don't tell anyone I told you about it and don't forget to take the merchandise pole on the bottom of the homepage.