i'm planing my first cycle, help please

VALENTINO

,5.10,198 lb,have been training hard for the last 4 years 

just ordered some stuff from steel gear and maybe someone can help me plan my cycle with what i've ordered

Trenbolone Acetate 500 Roid Plus 
Danabol DS 100 Tablets DNBL 
Stanozolole-S(Winstrol Tablet) Roid Plus RPSTANO
Testosterone Enanthate 1250 Gen-Shi Labs. 
Anastrozol (arimidex) Roid Plus RPAR 
Clenbuterol So Pharma

dlovett

Seems like you are looking to go with a lean bulk cycle - at least that's the most discernable from the medley of products. What are your goals? First, pay attention to the esters - you are looking to run a long ester Test and short ester Tren; you can certainly do that, I just wanted to be sure you were aware of that and the difference - if not, take a look into it.

I don't know that I would use Tren in my first cycle... You would do well to do a few test cycles, maybe add in the Dbol as a kicker and, obviously, the Adex as your AI. You are going to NEED a PCT as well. Any plans for that? I can tell you that, IMO, the Clen is a bad idea if you plan on doing the Tren. Also, with the Dbol and Tren, an oral Winny might be a bit much for the liver so think about liver health and protection - Himalaya makes good products for that.

Make sure you get LOTS of water in you. Goodness... there's so much to say - I'm gonna let other members put in their 2 cc's. 

What is your body fat? What, again, are your goals?

VALENTINO

My body fat is 12% at 198 weight, 5.10 height, 

I want to get lean mass and keep it with no water retention,after the cycle I want to cut to 9% fat

Thank you for your reply! Cheers

VALENTINO

Ok so I wwant to run arimex. 5mg eod week 1-12 along with test 500mg week,

What else should I run along them? And what weeks?

Cheers

milkin

As dlovett had mentioned above, your first cycle should be BASIC, meaning with as few compounds as possible. Drop the dbol, forget the word tren, and do it the right way. A nice roll with just straight Test will yeild amazing results as long as your diet is in check and you are training properly. The reason first time cycles are kept basic is because you need to recognise not only the effects of a compound but more iimportantly the related sides. Things like blood pressure and elevated estrogen levels are just a few of the sides you will need to recognise and correct. When you have multiple compounds in the mix it is hard to recognise which compound may be giving you undesirable sides. For this reason we like to keep it simple. And most importantly, take notes, keep a journal, and share your experiences with others who may be in the same beginning stages as yourself. You can keep your log over in our cycle forums.

http://musclegurus.to/cycle-reviews

( FYI source talk is olny permitted in SI forums )