Immune to Tren Cough?

Eriq

Anyone else who uses Tren, never get the cough?  I have roughly 70 pins under my belt, both with A and E--glutes and quads.  I've never had even the slightest bit of chest tightness.  Of course, now I've jinxed myself and will probably barf a lung tomorrow. 

Standingup

I know of two other guys who have never had the cough. Funny thing is they both want to experience it so bad, and I would cringe every time fearing the onset of the couigh and for me the feeling of a bullet going through my brain.

Bigjoe

I get Tren cough every 3rd or 4th PIN, I f'ing dread it, Tell your buddys that never had it to PIN 1.5ml of tren 150. They are bound to experience some time. It suck for just a couple minutes though. it seems like when I do get it my lungs feel like crap the rest of the day.

siegmund

Ive never had tren cough I ran a 7 week cycle pin ed no tren cough and I pinned glutes quads lateral delt front delt , not even the slightest sign of , lucky I guess

Bigjoe

I think some people might be prone to it. It sucks when you do get it. I know im deep in the muscle, I aspirate and inject slow but sometimes it just gets me. 

D

dolfanshan

You fellas keep making my case for me as to why I don't want to fuck with tren. 

Bigjoe

Dont be scared brother :) its just a small side affect ( that sucks ) . The results from Tren can be short of amazing and worth it to me. I havent added tren to my stack yet this blast but am planning on dropping my NPP and jumping on the train sunday. I kind of cant wait.

D

dolfanshan

I'm just not sure if the juice is worth the squeeze. My wifes ex husband was 6'4" and 260lbs. When he started doing tren he started whipping her ass. She's 5'7" 135lbs. I don't withhold anything from her I put in my body, and she's fearful of me doing tren. She swears to this day he was a good guy until tren. That's what I'm scared of. 

Bigjoe

Tren can do that to some people. LIke sieg has said, some people just can use tren, The sides can usually be handles by adjusting your dosage. But if it were to cause any problems at home or if you wifey was fearful at all and would not touch it. 

siegmund

You got a family brother dont fuck with tren and what means more the family or aas ??? I already know the answer to that , there is like a 50/50 chance you could be alright or a complete asshole , listen im the nicest guy in the world tren didnt make me meaner made me not give a fuck , I isolated worked out and my whole demenor changed , my wife said when I came off thank god , you were soo cold , so it dosnt need to be the aggression but the coldness of like I said if I got divorced and wasnt so active in my kids lifes , and I was alone id run tren and nothing but ,, you want to take that chance dolp ??? I also no the answer to this :)) I know you bro , just like me no more im a family man , and im not on stage or competing im blessed to have a wife and family that have no problem with my aas use ,, tren they have a problem with

siegmund

Exactly bro I didnt become aggressive but I was cold , I had the strenght and the eye of the tiger , if you know what I mean , I have a family that has no problem with aas , tren , they never said nothing but , im very stern I hold my own and I also know another strike a aggervated puts me in for life , on tren I didnt give a fuck , if someone came my way , I would kill agion ,, not for me im to mellow and love my life and wife and grand kids and mg , love you joe lmao no homo , no tren sorry

D

dolfanshan

I may give it a go in a distant time, but for now there's a few other compounds I wanna give a try.

Thelawnking

Assume I'm one of the two...and I do not want to experience the cough at all! It is a little hard for me to understand how bad everyone says it is though since I've never had it. I will be just fine if I never get it. Now I have gotten a little tightness in the chest before, but still no cough ;)

MU2

I've had a worse cough on test than Tren ace before. I don't think I've ever had any form of throat discomfort from tren

milkin

Had to dig this one back up Eriq. You jinxed me !! For the first time many tren cycles I got the dreaded tren cough today. Its funny how some do and some don't and most say its attributed to knicking a vein while others either question the integrity of their gear or just feel as if they simply not get it at all. I kind of like getting the cough once in awhile, strange eh ? Lol

GS9902

True it's definitely weird how some vials give it to me while others don't. Or that 9ccs of the vial into it and then pow there's the cough. Maybe it's knocking a vein maybe it's not. I almost only get it when I pin glutes and there's very little vascularity there. I gave up wondering why cuz I can't find anything definitive on why Especially with some sites have very little vascularity 

AlI know is it hurts like a bitch when it hits hard. Your lungs and brain freeze up and you see white light sometimes baby Jesus is there reaching out his hand to you calling you home. Fuck man a few times I scared the shit out of my wife she wouldn't talk to me for a few hours. One time she started throwing ultimatums cuz she didn't want to see me die from this shit she said. I told her to close her eyes next time hahaha!